Page 1 - Reviews - 21st Century, Herbal Slimming Tea, Honey Lemon, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.7 oz (48 g) - iHerb
SK

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Drink it at night and be sure that you don’t have any early appointments the next day because it does make you go to the toilet more than once. I feel a lot lighter after two weeks of drinking it at least four times each week. It tastes good especially if you like lemon flavored teas. It’s not better and it doesn’t smell strongly of herbs or medicine. Highly recommended 🙌

407f62c8-f967-4069-b9fa-c6250c17ca9a
Posted on May 12, 2022

Great quality tea , size is good , effective for constipation and so much benefits in loosing weight, I’m using it for months now i feel my stomach is in better health , no bad taste , suitable for all ages , packaged very well , Loved it worked very good for me thanks iherb

87a2676c-e369-4281-b47e-a6dc7a92b33b
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This is very effective as im sometimes constipated. Helps my digestion real quick. I even feel lighter after drinking it. Effects will come after a few hours up to half a day. But not like other slimming teas that make you go running to the toilet several times. This has mild but great effect on my body.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Delicious lemon and honey tea blend and is effective in suppressing hunger. Very easy easy to drink and has Sienna ingredient so would recommend having facilities nearby just in case of laxative effects. The quality is alike any store bought tea and the taste is really satisfying. Can drink cold or hot. You use this up to 30mins before eating. Would definitely recommend.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

awesome product great quality ingredients, packaging was in order delivery also fast this tea is a must-have if you want to lose weight with no effects countless benefits if used in the recommended frequency natural antioxidant with minerals to people with deficiencies help with hair problems testosterone and immune system tastes ok bag size is a good quality blend with no added caffeine per serving

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I have irritable bowel disease and having constipation is one of my problem. when i tried this one and taken after meal after 4-6 hours i passed soft stool. It helps me relieved from constipation and abdominal gasses. And it helps me to loss my weight. Continuing drinking this slimming tea and i feel all my toxins inside the colon was totally washed out.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Ok it works so well that you gotta be careful lol I’ve been suffering from constipation but when I drink this tea my body starts detoxing. And for me it usually start kicking after like 8 hrs or smth so when I drink this tea in the afternoon I had to run to the bathroom during the night lols but it works well and I like the taste too!! So if you want to detox your body I really recommend :)

Posted on May 1, 2022

Honestly I thought this tea was a hoax even after reading the reviews but I can officially say that it’s not and it WORKS!! I’d recommend to drink this tea if you don’t have any work or you don’t plan to go anywhere because you’ll be on the toilet or trying to find one lol

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Slimming tea i like to take it after heavy meals. Im loving it and it doesn’t taste bad. I like to use it before going to bed. Its caffeine free wow! Recommended after heavy meals 1 serving of tea bag with hot water. The quality of it is satisfying thanks iherb

Posted on Feb 21, 2022