SK

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I take vitamin e for my skin, hair, and to help with coenzyme q10 absorption, and this product is working well to help me with all of these things. The quality of the ingredients and dosage seems good, size is easy to take, i dont notice any taste, and the effect is good. I am adding this to my auto-buy list for sure.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Received intact and on time. Package well designed and useful shape. Neutral taste and no aftertaste. Great product IF you are Vit E deficient, but suggest personal research to assess suitability before long term use.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is a great vitamin E supplement! It is mild and very effective. I can tell an immediate difference in my skin. I gave some to my pup for his itchy skin and it worked super fast. It’s a great brand!

Product authentic as advertised, safe packaging, fast delivery. Replenish your daily need of Vitamin E as most of adult people will need vitamin E in their system, to maintain the healtiness of skin, hair, nail, etc. This one come with Natural form of E (not many available with affordable price)

07756478-9c03-4716-8691-e712414f248b
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Got it for my friend and I can see there's improvement on her skin, she is glowing and became younger😊

2dd32625-60ce-4918-be3b-6b9ac2e8427a
Posted on Apr 24, 2021

Excellent for the price. This is natural vitamin e. 2 types of vitamin e are available in the market. Natural vitamin e are marked d-alpha tocopherol while the synthetic ones are dl-alpha tocopherol. The formula with prefix dl- are synthetic and rather harmful for the body if ingested. The alpha form is the most bio available form and thus the d-alpha tocopherol are the best to take. They help alleviate oxidative stress which is common in people with beta thal minors and people who are obese. Oxidative stress causes brain fog, memory loss, fatigue and joint pains, headaches, decrease in eyesight and 400 iu daily of vitamin e will help fix these problems. I take it daily because I’m beta thal minor and it helps me a ton! If you find this review helpful, please give it a thumbs up 👍🏻 thank you! 🙏

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

The 400 mg is a perfect recommended dosage and the quantity is awesome.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Big help to my health. My brown stops are fading away.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Excellent product. I have received so many compliments on my skin since I have been using this product. Highly recommend.

Posted on May 20, 2022

dr. suggest to take vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol) 400 IU, so I found this brand, affordable !