SK

• S
Based on 1,670 Ratings
1,009
Posted on Jun 26, 2022
Amazing! Especially for sensitive skin! :)

Wow! This sunscreen smells lovely (like lavender and other calming scents!), isn't oily in the slightest (even when I sweat & I sweat a lot!), and feels just like regular lotion. I have severely sensitive skin and am allergic to salicylate. This sunscreen didn't bother my skin in the slightest! There are also a lot of other nice ingredients in this product. I have already recommended it to a lot of people! The only thing I was unhappy to see was the extra plastic wrap around it. It would also be nice if they sold it in glass or even recycled plastic.

67e299a0-869a-4798-a841-3529755ac485
Meagan
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I love the smell of this sun screen so much!!! If you love lavender then you will love this! I don’t use it everyday, just when I go out and plan to be outside in the sun. It drys quickly and seems to work. I haven’t gotten burned. It smells so good that I actually want to use it too! So I usually don’t forget it. It’s also a nice size that it’s easy to keep in my purse always just incase!!!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Smell is pretty good, it doesn’t leave white cast on my skin(at first it leaves it a bit but it absorbs for my skin). But my eyes get tears when I spread them around my eyebrows. I should’ve bought without fragrance. Overall it is good. It is however a little oily in my opinion.

641f3906-8cdc-452e-8769-2d05cb146884
Posted on May 24, 2022

The scent is nice. It has a light lavender smell to it when you first apply it. It’s thick and moisturising however it is oily, so better be used in the winter rather than the hotter climates. Doesn’t leave a white cast but I definitely hate to wear it because it stings my eyes. Other than that, the size is big and good quantity for the price.

1c13ae78-a8e5-457a-9e1c-2fd6391c78da
937611ce-4847-4e74-9b58-87add7abc924
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is one great sunscreen that is suitable for sensitive skin! Doesn't contain any chemical that would clot my pores. Most importantly to me, it is not sticky after applying. f u find my comment helpful, do smack on the "thump up" button! Tks!

de885468-8da6-4abe-9720-1c1de9430fe9
d20ddaff-6f7f-43e1-88dd-a0b8ac90f400
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

This is the best sunscreen I've ever used, especially in this price range. It is more like a skin moisturizing lotion, but not greasy. It can get a tiny bit streaky if you don't rub it in thoroughly, but that just means that the spf is effective. The aroma is subtle, nothing like traditional sunscreens. A must-have.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I love it its amazing helping me a lot I love it its amazing helping me a lot I love it its amazing helping me a lot good in quality i like it so mush the size is perfect and its benefits a lot thank you for delivering it safely and the ingredients is amazing

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I bought it for my mom, and she liked it very much. It doesn't smell like those heavy sunscreens. Light feeling, without white marks. I will probably buy another one for me next time or try another one of this company. The package looks a bit different, with yellow color instead of the purple one. I prefer the purple design, but it doesn't change the quality of the product.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022