SK

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I like the colour and flavor which is of high quality this is my second purchase, the order was well packaged and i like the size of the product. not good for children age 6 because of the composition, it was gentle and mild not sensitive to the teeth and helps keep it clean.

596ab5a9-189e-4644-8f09-304fbfda5053

The flavour reminds me of really old school 90s toothpaste but I don't mind it at all. It's quite big in size, so if you're in a solo household, it could last you a while. It left my mouth feeling very fresh and teeth, clean. I need more time to see if it actually helps with whitening my teeth.

f5c91faa-3fa5-476f-b6b7-422521d56023
cd520a79-b2b3-4675-a5a3-97b890b03d2e
Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I’ve been using this toothpaste for about 14 years. I use to use Colgate, but after moving in with my husband I switched over. In the beginning I remember it tasted a little salty but nothing to major that you can’t get use to. Arm & Hammer use to put a description slip inside each toothpaste box that would show a teeth whitening color progression. They discontinued putting it in about 5 years back. It really does whiten your teeth at least 2 shades whiter. My teeth weren’t too bad to begin with. My husband swears it whitened his teeth 3 or 4 shades. Overall its not harsh or irritating on your gums or teeth. I remember Colgate Total would leave my mouth feeling numb and my orange juice would taste sour if I drank it right after brushing my teeth. But not with this toothpaste. It has a great taste. And it’s a great value. I’m so glad that now iherb has this as a subscribe and save item.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Just finished this tube. The smell and scent are very minty. Not sure I will buy it again because it is very ruff on my gums. The flavor is a bit tart and it is very easy to use. The tube is a normal size and it is a great price for toothpaste. If you are looking for something special this is the one for you!!

2402f8a9-ae5d-4a81-b18a-d44104d2a188
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Realy great product, I have noticed the difrence from the first couple uses, it return the natural white tooth color gradually , but I think that you need to pause using it from time to time, and then use it again so it will be more effective

0e5eecad-57ff-43cf-bff9-00df43aaf432
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

This toothpaste is always the best.. It whitens your teeth naturally.. It doesn't hurt the gum.. It's not the 1st time I'm buying this but I'm definitely buying it again and again.. Thank you for liking my review ❤️

ac42bee8-d1ad-4941-a4a2-ce1831693b4f