SK

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I've previously tried another brand of arnica, but I love this gel. It goes on so much easier and I also feel it moisturizers at the same time. I've had bruising and I feel it is healing faster with arnica. I also use in conjunction with the arnica pellets.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I got two pretty large bruises in the last few months and noticed that the second one went away quite fast. You really need to apply this stuff pretty soon after getting a bruise and then use it regularly to heal the bruise. I noticed that it wasn't as effective on a bruise that was a few days old. Texture is nice, dries quickly.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

To be honest, I bought this to help remove hickies quickly. And they work for me! Obviously, it doesn't provide instant results. but rather than having a "bruise" on my neck for 4-5 days, it was gone after the second day. ;) It's a very thin, clear gel that just soothes over the skin. Massage it gently and fingers crossed they go away quickly!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

When I first used this product I felt it's great but didn't give a quick result and it takes days. I used it again and I was like wow how fast it hides the big bruise on my leg. It benefits my skin where I had big bruise and need to travel with nothing like that on my leg.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Love love love this bruise cream. I had it on hand and after I broke my leg and had dark bruising I suddenly remembered I had this cream. It was so soothing and my leg looked better within 3 days. I also think the price is very reasonable.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

This consistency works better for a bruised area. It has been very successful for me and I would highly recommend it. I use the other Arnica creams for other pains, but this variety works best for bruises.