SK

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Perfect for evening painful legs

Every end of the day is an ordeal because of a venous circulatory problem. With this product composed only of natural compounds, I found a soothing benefit and especially, in case of acute crisis, an almost immediate relief. I recommend this homeopathic compound for people who suffer from heavy legs and acute cramps either at the end of the day or even during the night. Relief guaranteed in à pocher package, easy to take everywhere.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

These are amazing. They work within a minute or less for me, they taste good and are easy to chew. I initially bought this product to try it then bought more after my family who suffer from cramp too wanted some too. Easy to take with you anywhere, small enough tube to fit in your bag or pocket. The tube is easy to get the tablets out of and has a really good seal. I highly recommend it. No fuss, easy to use and works quickly every time. May they always be available.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I highly recommend this to my friends and family. I used it for the first time about a month ago. I chewed only 2 tablets on two consecutive nights, and I have not had painful leg cramps yet. I was pleasantly surprised by the results, I didn't expect it to work so quickly.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

These tablets are very good for leg cramps. My mother-in-law use them and now my husband and I use them. They taste good and they are a great homeopathic alternative.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Leg cramps resolved as tablet dissolved in my mouth. Excellent quality. Product does exactly what it is designed to do. Ingredients designed with care to achieve natural outcome.

Posted on May 4, 2022

After the second day I felt that my legs were easier :) but it could be that magnesium helped me, I made a bottle of magnesium, it took off very well.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Been searching for a cramp product for years since i couldn’t get Crampex anymore. This is excellent if you suffer from cramps this is a must for you. Tastes great and works fast. And gives me great relief. A quality product.

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

I had been having leg cramps very often lately in early hours of morning. I saw this product bought 1 pack to try. Sure enough that day when I got it my leg cramped n after chewing 1 tab the cramp went off. I highly recommend it. I should be buying more when I am finishing current purchase

f5991c99-5dff-47cf-bd75-9afd0cbc3500
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Handy in case of leg cramps. in my case happens when my legs are very tired. good to have.

ccf9d9e6-5217-43c1-8cb9-e688c1492096