SK

Posted on Jul 12, 2022
I REALLY LOVE EM!

as always the taste is on point, i've been buying them for a long time because of the high quality of the product and the unique mixture of the ingredients that makes is so delicious! i recommend everyone who want to buy this bar to buy as much as you can because you'll be finishing the whole package with no time! the size is perfect as well.

b06b944f-7f82-4c4b-9258-bbca29326703
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love the ingredients of this bar! The taste is excellent! Size is just right for one serving. Packaging is ok. I hope this will benefit me in my fitness journey . I’ve been trying to workout & making change to my diet for a healthier life. I like that it has protein & fiber .

23ea1226-733d-4a64-bb7f-d4c3c0c9ef46
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

QUALITY: - Overall quality is satisfactory - One of the best healthy granola bars on the market - The granola bar is rather flimsy not like the usual stiff granola bars. - Not sure if this is Keto Friendly but definitely a good cheat meal/dessert!! INGREDIENT: - Excellent Ingredients with some added organic bits and pieces :) - Lots of good variety of ingredients - The only Downside: it contains sugar (Organic Evaporated Cane Syrup, Organic Rice Syrup) and Maltodextrin. TASTE: - Taste more nutty - Only a hint of Blueberries taste - Overall kinda salty than sweet.. but over all taste good!! PACKAGE: - I Purchase the Box and price wise is value for money!!

8aa28434-a110-4f36-b6ee-c9a3a82a73ce
98878584-9f3a-47a0-8528-0c3799e3638b

As the pictures illustrate, it’s a nuts mix with blue berry & spices. It’s tasty! And it fills you up pretty well. I took one star because it’s overpriced. زي ماهو واضح… مخلوط مكسرات مع التوت الأزرق والتوابل. سناك لذيذ وصحي ويسد الجوع. شلت نجمة من التقييم لان سعره غالي.

24ac2061-ea32-46ae-a029-38a5d8753df7
706f4dab-4573-40b8-90c3-9f3b494d0294
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I ordered these for a friend and her husband who love them. I prefer some of the other flavors, but these are quite tasty. They are all natural and make a very healthy snack for any time you get a bit hungry during the day. Great for taking on day trips, too.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

been using this product for last 06 months due to covid and realized that my skin has also lightened by 3-4 shades highly recommended and also this is very fast absorbing for me! good for detox also will continue buying! only minus is that this product is too expensive the price keep going up.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

These snack bars are the right size for putting in a golf bag to be eaten during a round of golf. They taste great and made of natural ingredients. Highly recommend for those who need a quick pick-me-up but don't want to ruin a meal. Gotta get me some more.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Perfect snack size filled with the best ingredients. I tried these from a multi pack and went for the chocolate first. I then realized the chocolate melts. I need these for after a golf workout. The bars taaste great and the package fits in my golf bag. Great snack thats healthy and quality. And doesn’t interfere with a diet exercise plan. I bought the cranberry too.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great taste, good price, size of the bar great, love the ingredients used, great for snacking in between meals or on the run! Benefits health wise from this bar a good, and natural ingredients are the best! Good protein from natural foods! Great for the money! and taste is great!

Posted on May 17, 2022

These are delicious! They taste of wild blueberries and are NOT too sweet. I have trouble finding protein bars that aren't sickly sweet. These are amazingly sweet but with a small amount of sugar. The nuts are fresh, and the bars are full of flavor. They are not soft, not hard but just right.