SK

Nervozo
Posted on Mar 25, 2022
Very clean, high protein

This is by far the cleanest vegan Protein powders I've come across! Without Soy . It has kind of a nutty taste, I love adding to my shake Those that say it tastes awful clearly are not resourceful. Sometimes I'll just make a shake with almond milk, banana the Protein powder and a couple dashes of Cinnamon and less Ginger, YUMM! My other shake: Half Organic beet 1/3 cup Organic dried Goji berries 1 cup Frozen mixed berries or blueberries One banana 2 tbsp Wild-caught Fish collagen Organic Baobab 1-2 tbs Blackstrap Molasses Pinch of Organic Mixed greens Couple sprinkles of Cinnamon & Ginger Organic Almond Milk YUMMM and LOADED with nutrients! Sometimes I leave out the Baobab and Blackstrap Molasses. I just hate that they're always out of this product...because it's that good.

07d8d6fb-f982-4946-8e5f-39ace870c515
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Really have been enjoying this protein shake . It has not made my stomach hurt . I was really pleased with how full this keeps me . The taste is so good also I’ve tried so many different protein shakes and the taste is always off putting . But this one has been so great I’m glad I purchased it the reviews gave great insight on it . The package is also a pretty decent size for the price of the item . Overall an excellent quality item . I’m really pleased with the ingredients as we’ll definitely will keep purchasing in the months to come .

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

My favourite vegan protein brand. I love it, literary my only issue with it is that it's not always available for my country and I have to wait and order it as soon as they are in stock. I use it for everything: after workouts, for cookies, for snacks and etc. It tastes great and body processes it really well, I don't feel weird or heavy afterwords. The size is ususal, I don't love the packaging, but honestly the quality is so good that the packaging just doesn't matter.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

i cant say enough good things about california gold nutrition. i use many of their products and have never been disappointed. i like the pea powdered protein that they sell. their cinnamon bun may be my favorite flavored protein i have ever tried, so i recommend that, unless you love vanilla more than anything for some reason. thanks :) please give a thumbs up if this helped you!

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

am trying the chocolate and cinamon bum next... however i do like the vanilla taste unlike what the others say, i have tried the other non vegan one but they get really cloudy this one is perfect! i have a weak stomach but this one actually not making me feel "not digesting" or upset my stomach in any way.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I've been looking for a high quality plant based protein that doesn't break the bank and this fits the bill. This is a good value for the money. The taste is good, not overbearing but I could do without the added salt. I like that mixes easily and it is easy to digest as advertised. This is my pre-workout drink and mixed in my smoothie is all I need until lunch. I fell I benefit from the quality ingredients and the I like the amino acid profile in this product. I'll be ordering this monthly.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Good value for money. I buy this for my aprtner who is 70 as he wants to increase his protein intake but cant digest meat very well. This is a great option for other older adults that are trying to keep their protein intake at an optimum level. I have re-ordered several times. The vanilla flavour is the best.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I cannot digest whey protein due to a dairy allergy. This is by far the best value (even cheaper than MRM Veggie Elite which is in my opinion the next best competitor in this category). The amino acid stack is fantastic and the ingredients are great. Highly recommend - this is my go to as a bodybuilder.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

An excellent product. I bought different proteins on Iherb, tried a lot. I have been buying only this product for two years. Excellent taste, goes well with juices. Excellent combination of price / quality. Vegan Lightweight - Composition of ingredients that do not cause allergies and do not burden the liver. Pleasant plant taste. Convenient large size packaging. I use after every workout for 20 minutes along with carbohydrates. It benefits me and helps me achieve my goals.