SK

Based on 2,829 Ratings
2,490
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Great quality ingredients , small pill size, no taste, one of the best creatine, package is great, benefit for fitness lover is great when u workout with proper diet. Supplement is great for endurance!! Great product !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taking glucosamine in my age was a great decision my joint support and improvement for great . Effect is amazing!! Good for energy. Niacin flush Use as directed for the serving frequency

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

So chewy and easy to eat! My kids love this and understand THE IMPORTANCE OF DHA in their diet!! In infants, DHA is beneficial and important for optimal visual and cognitive development. The usual intake of DHA among toddlers and children is low and some studies show improvements in cognition and behavior as the result of supplementation with polyunsaturated fatty acids including DHA.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

They are small soft gel chewable with orange as a primary taste. If sensitive, you can taste a little bit of fish, but that's okay too. My boy is really picky about trying new tastes and this one he liked. The serving size/frequency is 1 soft gel per day. I know DHA can benefit vision and brain and I intend to continue buying this product.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Carlson is the best brand by far, specially in quality. Its great for kids. The soft gels doesn´t taste bad and is not a problem like fish taste. Its great because is selected fish oil. I give it to my kids every day. Also the size its really convinient.

Posted on May 5, 2022

An easy way to benefit of improving the intake of quality omega for the the kids, age 7 and 9. They usually swallow them whole as they don't like the taste of the supplement, and as they are decent size that is not an issue. Frequency is once a day, we normally serve in the evening.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I am sensitive to larger adult doses and take children size (I am 65 years young :). The capsule breaks between teeth easily and does not taste too bad. I eat cracker after to remove oily taste but taste good. I take DHA to help improve my memory and it really does work! I do not look for car keys and such as often

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

So far my son likes the taste of it... The size of gel are just fine... no fishy taste...he takes it once a day... it is really good for the brain... package is nice...and i like the quality of it....

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

if your kids can not swallow fish oil, this is right thing buy it for your kids. Size and taste is exactly what kids need.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

our favorite omega, we always take it with a margin as it is convenient to drink and a very good composition, we love this company