SK

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

These were my favorite to eat in college because they give me a little boost of energy and they’re so delicious! The delivery was fast and the package is in good condition.

cfc2754e-5eff-494f-97af-f9ca26d4140f
2fdd673f-dad9-45d9-a9ef-66f38b2efefc
Posted on Sep 14, 2021

This flavor is one of my favorite! Love the peanut and toffee combination here. If you like peanut, you will definitely love this! Great for someone with sweet tooth. Excellent for snacks on your busy days.

f04d809a-0a46-49c2-837c-45d639288aba
Posted on May 22, 2022

Great, yummy and convenient, I love those since I do not get hungry much at morning time, they are a great snack during the day.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Cliff bars are always a great thing to keep in your pocket when heading out on any excursion. I think this peanut toffee buzz is one of the better flavors and it has the added bonus a a bit of caffeine.

Posted on May 1, 2022

One of my favorite flavors - it's a bit sweet, but in the case of CLIF Bars that's actually an advantage because otherwise the oats and the rice syrup flavor feels kinda bland/synthetic. The caffeine boost is a nice touch.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This is one of my favorite bars from the brand. The peanut butter and toffee blend really well together. It's not overly sweet, like the regular sweetness level of the bars.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

A snack that does the job. Delicious. not heavy. Convenient for cycling or to combine with yogurt. Pleasant smell and few calories in relation to the product

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Bought these for my husband as a snack to hold him over at work. He said they are very filling and energizing, but also delicious! One of his favorite Clif Bar flavors.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

In general, Clif Bar is awesome. For me, this one is too sweet, but ok. You have to try yourself to decided on that one