SK

1,047
icarotwist
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
27,909

I absolutely love this stuff! I had been looking for a soy-free alternative to soy sauce and this is it. It's made from coconuts and tastes great. I use it on everything from salads to stir fry and it's always delicious. It's also vegan and gluten-free, so it's perfect for everyone.

ee444868-a457-457e-a605-fb41c0c66ecb
a3bca272-f151-419a-9f98-c2a19266e60d
89984d3b-b744-47d1-8cf2-0197fe129a3f
2b7529a8-5caf-4fe3-b25e-3ae108279e53
ace22bce-ad71-48e1-b105-d53b75b9d1a0
Posted on May 11, 2022

What can I say about the quality?! This is my favorite brand. The taste and ingredients are excellent. I’ve been cooking with it for several years and love that I can substitute it for soy sauce and sometimes sub for Worcestershire. This week I used it in cream of mushroom soup and a pot roast. Tasty.

6440d124-5654-4006-aff4-fce9aab4497b
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This soy sauce is not too salty, which I love, and it’s just slightly sweet. Very balanced flavour and you won’t notice it’s soy free. I love making fried rice with this, seasoning with some garlic salt and pepper. Must try item if you’re looking for a healthier choice for soy sauce.

471af777-fa5c-42db-bd06-2da55c4cd7d9
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I love this coconut aminos. With a corn allergy, this is the only aminos I have found that I tolerate. It is delicious and not too salty at all. I use it on just about every meat and egg dish I make. I wish the price hadn't recently increased, but with inflation what it is, I'm not surprised. A little goes a long ways, so I go through a bottle every three to four weeks.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022
4,546

Nice quality. Packed perfectly, all whole. Cardboard box. I really like. I advise you to purchase. I will order more and recommend to everyone. I recommend.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

I always look for high quality ingredients , although package comes in small size , but good taste makes it my choice again and again , better than soy sauce , light consistency good for marinating and so many use .. I recommend it as an alternative to soy sauce .. You won’t regret it .

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Great quality. The ingredients are natural. It tastes very good, a little bit sweeter than regular soy sauce. I use it as soy sauce.the size is enugh for me, but i dont use it a lot.. so one bottle is enough for me for a long time. The package is comfortable

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I love this profit! I use it instead of soy. Great size, iHerb makes sure to send appropriate packaging to protect the glass bottle. Great taste, im on my second bottle. In my opinion is all in all good quality ingredients. I can’t go back to use other stuff anymore.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

This is a very popular alternative for low sodium soy sauce that can be used in baby-led weaning recipes. It has a relatively mild taste, which is sufficient for baby's dishes, and I feel I could trust the quality of the ingredients. I prefer this more compact size of a bottle since I don't use it fast enough.