SK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This was recommended by my daughter-in-law. She actually gave me some for Christmas to try. It tastes great, is easy to use and transport if you need to travel. I cannot testify on its effectiveness for my hair and nails yet but I do trust my DIL so am hoping I see results soon.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Coromega orange-squeeze (and the other citrus flavor) Omega-3 fish oil packets are the best! The pouches are easy to open, the formula is delicious and very pleasant tasting. I am not able to tolerate fish taste or smell and these are not offensive in any way. Convenient to travel with and use while helping our brains work better.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This is our first time we have ordered this product. I personally do not have problem with the fish testing Omega-3 products but this product is for the "sensitive ones". I have ordered is for my wife and daughter. They both love the orange taste. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This doesn't have any fishy taste but a pleasant orange cream flavor. I prefer this over the pill form. I have ordered this twice and will order again when I run out.

Posted on May 11, 2022

great product fast shipment.. i will buy again . and i highly recommend for others .. using it for since more than 2 years .. thank you so much

Posted on May 10, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Convenient package. Excellent source of omega 3's emulsified to benefit those who don't break down fats well. Few products on the market like it!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

A good alternative to pills if you can not swallow them or just looking for something new. When looking into in ingredients it's pretty much the same as some pills have (pills are cheaper) but it absorbs (by body) much quicker than pills. I was afraid it has very oily consistence, but in reality it is really tasty. Highly recommend to buy. please put thumbs up if this review was useful for you.

9dd7170e-6589-44c6-a92f-d5056ea1e4e6
Posted on Dec 16, 2020

I like the fact that this product is easy to carry and consumed at any time of the day. However, I still can’t tell if its benefits reflected on my body or not, as I feel the same during the day or after exercises..I’ve been taking it now for couple of weeks and also I previously sometime last year I purchased the same product

c69be93f-bde0-469f-af33-f17cb211fbe9
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Good morning ritual to have a sachet. Quite delicious as well as healthy