SK

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I really like this toothpaste for it's cleaning properties and taste and last time I went to the Dentist she actually asked me what I was using to whiten my teeth. When I told her it was only this toothpaste her remark was "really, because your teeth are in the range that we go for when we do the professional whitening." I drink tons of coffee all day, I also drink red wine and this toothpaste seems to counteract those stains pretty well. That said, I was genetically blessed with relatively white teeth, so I don't think that it would help much with very yellow teeth without some type of other professional intervention. But for maintenance, it seems to be doing it's job. It's also worth mentioning that I have very sensitive teeth/gums and I have no problem using this toothpaste.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!! With everyday use - multiple times a day of course, this toothpaste really does whiten your teeth. I am a smoker and I can definitely tell a difference 100%. The mint taste is great and my mouth feels very clean and fresh after use.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

it feels gentle and healthy, maybe it's because it was recommended by a friend who is a dentist. i noticed that it whitened my teeth as well, i recommend!!!!!

b2b2fde6-9766-4e88-9ea6-9d434faaeacd
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Not a bad one for the cost, good package and quality, but it's not suitable for those people with sensitive teeth because it might make them feel uncomfortable with cold/hot food after some time of using it. Other than that, this is a good toothpaste. Its cap is convenient, the flavor is not too minty, and as a benefit, our teeth have become a little bit more white. Worth trying.

c3e10f76-4064-41bc-af62-21b25590f7b4
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

These tubes are very large. The taste isn't too strong and the freshness lasts for about an hour or a lil more. I have braces and these really get the job done. I’ve been using this product for years, and am completely satisfied with the results. The Scope infused toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling clean without that horrible after taste left behind by some toothpastes. Additionally, I have never cared for those strong minty flavored toothpastes; this product is just strong enough to give you a lasting clean mouth feeling.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I like the Crest brand line. There is nothing better than quality, time-tested products. All Crest products belong to this category. The Crest, Complete, Scope, Outlast Plus Whitening, Fluoride Toothpaste, Long Lasting Mint contains fluoride, which has many advantages and one disadvantage, i.e. in most cases, fluoride toothpastes are not recommended to be used more than twice a day. Nevertheless, this toothpaste leaves a feeling of cleanliness and freshness for a longer time, a feeling of mint flavor and fresh breath, and has a whitening effect. I find this Crest toothpaste excellent for daily use as it gently cleans even sensitive teeth and is packaged in a convenient package.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Great flavor and long lasting clean-feeling. Husband and I have been using it for years and I'm glad I was able to find it on iHerb when I couldn't find it in a store near me. Crest has always been my preferred brand and I would recommend it.