SK

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

very light tea tree flavour. easy to use. not overly thin type. Packaging slightly bigger than most floss. No frill. I like it. Will buy again soon. Suitable for most ages who knows how to floss and don't like the thin type. Cleans my teeth well. Gentle too. Great quality. Highly recommended.

0f7890d8-610e-4139-8294-0e38d213fbf1
ee004829-dd03-4b7a-8145-2fe3278687b1
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Excellent quality! The best dental floss I have used so far. It's gentle on the gums. I used to have bleeding gums between the farthest back of my molars when using floss from other brands. But the problem is solved after I switch to this one. The only thing I don't like is that the package size is too big to carry around. I usually put a pack in my bag when going out. I think I will keep the small one (oral-b) in my bag and the big one (desert essence) at home.

a61be445-fec2-413c-bba1-7a313c33bab5
48a49b2c-d2d1-45ee-bd65-199dfab445d6
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

It’s good. I like that it’s infused with Tea Tree Oil! I like dental floss that is a little bit thicker, but if you want the regular size I definitely recommend this one. I am still using mine. I love how much is in there, and the price is really good.

aa2be06b-3092-4a38-9623-4c20ceec56e3
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have used this Desert Essence dental floss for several years. I am going to floss with this waxed string every morning so why not add the benefits of tea tree for the health of my gums and mouth. I have very close together teeth and this floss is perfect for those folks who have a smilier problem. Dental tape is too large and wide for me. Personally, I do not taste or smell any tea tree. Could be that I have used it for so long that I do not notice any smell or taste. I have good dental checkups every 6 months, so I intend to continue to use this product.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This one is not too thick, not too thin. Smells great, feels great. The package is perfect, cuts the floss but doesn't cut my fingers. )) Use it at least twice a day, but be gentle. Teeth health is important and this floss helps to keep your teeth nice and strong.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I really like the length they put in one as I use a long thread for one use. The thread is the perfect thickness and very gentle. I can clean the area between the teeth and gum that my dental hygenist asked me to clean. I don't mind the flavor of the tea tree. It's not too strong. I feel the benefit of flossing every time! The price is also great!