SK

Posted on Dec 18, 2021
Cinnsulin Cinnamon from Dr Best

So far using this cinnamon n works for my diabetic dad, also watched what u eat , can not rely only to this cinnamon , but its good to maintain ur bloodsugar

765329cb-2eb5-4005-8f23-251e1b923a3f
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

The packaging quality of this product is very good. The ingredients of this product were very good and had excellent benefits in improving blood sugar after consumption. The pills are the right size and easy to swallow. The taste is okay and I would like to purchase again next time.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Great product to help stabilize my blood sugar levels. Good dosage, I take 1 a day. The size is a regular capsule so easy to take. Can sometimes taste the cinnamon. Yet to see benefits, but it is early days. The ingredients are top notch and the quality looks good. Doctors Best always delivers great products.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I took this Cinnamon extract 500 mg 3xs/day to see if it would lower my blood sugar. I found several articles on the web saying that if taken in conjunction with Berberine, it would lower blood sugar. After 3 months, my lab tests showed that my blood sugar had gone down one number. This product has a wonderful fragrance, which makes it very easy to take. Before trying this, I did try a prescription to lower my blood sugar, but after a year it stopped working. I think that continuing to take it will keep my blood sugar under control. Studies also say to add chromium, which I get from my multi vitamin ab/NV

Posted on May 18, 2022

The packaging is very good. Cinnamon is a very good nutrient. I also like this brand because of the quality. It is easy to swallow and has no odor. I will continue to take this for my health.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Doctors Best Cinnamon Extract with CinSulin is an excellent product. A respectably priced item that will reduce A1C and/or glucose levels without negative side effects. Safe and effective, somewhat of a life saver for me and many others alike. Two sold gel caps per day works wonders!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

It should be an effective way to regulate sugar in blood. Smells of cinnamon. I've been using it for a couple of week associated with healthy diet and physical activity and I feel more energetic and not lethargic as during the period my sugar level was growing.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

hope I could buy more this products, however value is amazing and potency is pretty good. size of pills are easily swallowable, you might have to take two pills per day but I normally take at once but has no side effects.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

good quality supplements with good ingredients. helps a lot with post meal lerthargy. dosage wise i'd just take 1 after lunch and dinner. extra benefit is the extra energy i have. pills size are small and easy to swallow. zero taste.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I don't know yet if these cinnamon capsules are helping my diabetes, but my numbers are remaining reasonably low. It can't hurt, anyway. I especially like Doctor's Best brand because they use CinSulin brand.