SK

4.6
Based on 2,702 Ratings
2,106
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This product is amazing. I suffered for years from chronic fatigue, brain fog, poor memory, sleep issues, muscle aches, joint pain and low mood. SAM-e began to turn this around for me within days. I sleep better and I have energy again. The arthritis I was starting to develop no longer troubles me and I am focused and effective at work. I also feel happy and motivated. I don’t know what I would do without it. Dr’s Best is just as effective as higher price brands I have tried and the price point is excellent. IHerb offers free and quick delivery. I have recommended this product to a dozen friends who have all reported similar results and are absolutely sold on it. A life changer!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I take SAMe because I have fatty liver. Just a mild form of fatty liver. I take it with silibinin/sylibin. 400mg in the morning on an empty stomach and another 400mg in the evening before going to bed. After two months, SAMe and silibinin were able to lower my transaminases. Gamma-GT as well as GPT and GOT were then back in the normal range. I also gave SAMe to my dog. He had been on corticosteroids for a while for a joint problem. Both GPT, GOT, gamma-GT and alkaline phosphatase were increased. After three weeks of 2 x 400mg SAMe, the liver values were back to normal.

I don't know what they put in this stuff, but it works. I am a person that can sometimes be easily irritated and this stuff keeps me cool, calm and collected. It makes me feel emotionally balanced. I don't know why I haven't discovered this stuff earlier.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Doctor's Best makes SAM-e tablets which deliver the expected efficacy. Not all SAM-e are the same! As per previous experience, I now avoid those with ''methionine'' only, because SAM-e is effective for anxiety with ''L-Methionine.'' My daughter went from 3-4 panic attacks per day to 3-4 per week with Celexa (an SSRI) to ZERO panic attacks with SAM-e, and her baseline anxiety also diminished which rendered her more capable of enjoying life. Doctor's Best's SAM-e has taken care of hives I had because it is an anti-histaminic. Great product!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

SAM0e is a staple supplement for CF. This brand uses quality ingredients and tablets are an easy to swallow size. It can provide benefits with mood, attention and depression and supports liver function. It has no taste and trials show it is absorbed well. The package contains foil wrapping for the tablets.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

SAM-e has been a Godsend for me and my wife. We both have high stress jobs. (firefighter and nurse) but this has helped out tremendously to calm and and eliminate stress. We have tried a lot of different supplements and I can tell you for sure this one is effective. We will continue to purchase and won’t be without this one! The quality on this one has been good. Great dose as well.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I have used this product for some years for my osteoarthritis in lower spine and both hips. I stopped using for about a year and was getting unbearable night leg cramps and twitching along with lower back pain. Started back on this just before Christmas and the difference is incredible. Don't think I will stop again. I find I need to start at higher dose then slowly come down to one 400mg per day, this time I started on 3 down to 2 now.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I have taken SAMe a long time and this products suits me fine. It is not the lowest price on iHerb and not the highest... but I think it is as good as either. The blister pack helps it retain its properties for freshness. If this review is helpful, please leave a thumbs up. Thank you!

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

As expected, Good quality. Package is sturdy. helped mood, didn't realise that i could feel this good. I realised I was probably low grade depressed before. Attention is also better. Absorbs quickly. Tastes acidic, but that's expected. Ingredient is fine. Size is big but not unreasonable. Benefit mental health.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

High dosage of quality saM-e from a reputable brand. The tablets are enteric coated (important for SAMe's absorption and each tablet is individually sealed for freshness (great packaging). I use it as a double prong remedy to support the liver and the joints and works great for me. A better mood (noticeable) is a nice bonus too. Great.