SK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
1,048

This Resveratrol formulation is easy to swallow, capsules are odorless, tasteless. Resveratrol itself can be from plants other than wine grapes from which it was first researched and isolated. The other plant sources can have negative side effects at high doses. All the antioxidant benefits without possible side effects. I can not say skin improvement, wrinkle reduction as I been taking this product for the past 15 years and my skin has not wrinkled yet and the texture remains as it was 15 years ago.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Resveratrol has definitely benefitted my skin and its antiaging has remove any wrinkles and there is no inflammation. The size and ingredient is of a highest quality and the packaging is excellent. This product is super excellent. My face looks radiant and younger looking skin. I would definitely recoomend this product. Doctor's best product always delivers

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Call me weird but I don’t like alcohol. I don’t like taking high doses of stuff so this resveratrol amount is good enough for me.

d6d8755d-5129-4d50-b0a4-50d823c3b001
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Got this for my mom who has several ailments due to prediabetic (which reduced her kidney's function). It doesn't work alone because I arranged lots of anti-inflammatory supplements to alleviate the inflammation. The most obvious change she had from ingesting them consistently is less pain from gout and noticeable lighter skin.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Purchased this product as I have noticed that my skin seems to have a nice glow the day after enjoying red wine. Have not seen the same acute benefit, but that is to be expected given the dosage of ingredients is less here compared with a bottle of wine. Nonetheless, I trust the product will show long term improvement in my skin, and it is quite affordable. Reliable brand I have purchased several products from and have been happy in all instances so far.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

It seems to be a good resveratrol. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. There's no taste, no side effects. I'll be waiting for the results now:)

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Many supplements don't vary much from brand to brand. Dr's Best is always good without a fancy package. This Resveratrol is actually better than some pricier ones out there. It is a very good idea to take this especially if you are older.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I just notice a difference in feeling more cognizant when taking this. Is it the supplement or placebo, only time will tell but I can't say that on every product I've tried.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I know a glass of wine is good for you as you age. I’m not a drinker so I get all of the same benefits from these pills. I can feel my skin feel tighter but soft. The pills are small so easy to swallow.