SK

4.7
Based on 2,137 Ratings
1,714
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Super effective and is the best effective pure of the vitamin C. Take this every day once a day. It's awesome immune booster. Taking this since before Covid. I highly recommend this brand of vitamin C. It absorbs well and you feel a difference immediately. I have taken the vitamin all of my adult life and will continue to take this product.

I am megadosing with non-acidic vitamin C for decades now and I find Doctor's Best among the good ones that can boost immunity and provide protection for cardiovascular diseases while it acts as a good antioxidants. Our two clinics in Baguio City is dispensing this Vitamin C to our patients as basic needs of the body.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022
1,414
8,427

Good quality and ingredient. I take it 2 times a day for immune system support, healthy , skin and antioxidants. I take with empty stomach not hard to take it and non acidic. Good price , effects , results and taste. Vitamin C is good supplement to taking it. Quali C is good form , happy to take it. 🥰

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

Doctors Best is become our favorite family brand! The product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is the best Quality C on the market, as the trademark "Quali-C" implies. It is sourced from Scotland and not China. I have used this brand for years now, and switch between caps and powder. The caps are good for those rushed times or travel, and the powder is easily dissolved in water. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Support to protect the covid 19 case this quality and ingredient,the size is okey essay to take immunity and acidity support the whole package effect potency to stomach, antioxidant and taste is good this mg product. love it

cb5466df-cef4-4e41-906e-4144658ec4e7
Posted on May 3, 2022

Good quality, value for money size, neutral taste, it s a great antioxidant supplement, clear ingredients, no fillers or additives, 1000 mg per dose, mild for the stomach, delivery and package from I herb fast and secure, it s fantastic for the skin, it gives softness and shine, good for the wrinkles

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I take Vitamin C as part of my fertility protocol as its one of the recommended antioxidants for both men and women. I have not experienced any side effects, which I am happy with. It's small enough that I can easily swallow it with water. Since this is my first time taking it, I cannot comment on how it has improved my overall well-being.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I love it its amazing helping me a lot I love it its amazing helping me a lot I love it its amazing helping me a lot