SK

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Came in a nice earthy brown colour. Has a light herbal scent to it, not too overpowering and feels very therapeutic and gentle on the skin. Doesn't lather up so much, but just one application is enough to remove all the day's worth of oil and grime. Lasted me more than 2 months (once a day usage). Will recommend and repurchase!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

My favorite! Ordered around 10 times of this wonderful soap. Nice scent! Quality is excellent. Size is good. Benefit for the skin as it is moisturizing soap for dry and sensitive skin. Gentle even on your face. I love the feel of it as it is natural probiotic soap. Nice package. I use it for showering every day.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Skin feels so soft and smooth after use! I have very dry skin so all the cleansers left my face stretched, but not this one! It's a bit on the pricey side, but I only use it on my face so it's not that bad! Recommended for people with dry skin.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This one may be a little hard to articulate. As I've gotten older my skin has become increasingly reactive to body products. Over the past year I've gone through a number of body washes and bar soaps, which I use both on my body and scalp (I'm mostly shaved up top where I'm not balding). Even with 4-a-week showers, they've all tended to leave me itchy and uncomfortable afterwards. Nor have aloe vera and/or body oil helped in the end. I've long been aware of Dr Ohhira's innovations in the probiotic world, but hadn't seen his skincare. It's only been about 10 days, but so far I'm way less reactive to this soap. It's not drying, no scent, no added oils. Sometimes simple wins. Is it crazy expensive for so small a bar? Yup. But for what it's worth, I get the sense that it will last decently. And either way.... $10 for no more itchiness? I'm in.

I bought this few months ago when I was dealing with hormonal acne and my skin barrier was damaged from previous products. I didn’t think it would do much but after few uses, this soap cleared out my skin 🥺💗 It comes in a white envelope inside the box and I rinse it out after each use and keep it inside of it. The color is light brown and it doesn’t have strong smell. It’s great 👍🏻 I will definitely repurchase it.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I have been using Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic Kampuku Beauty Bar for 3 years now ansd i would not go to any othet product. The soap leaves me feeling wonderfully clean and it does so very economically as a little goes a long way. A bar usually last me 4 to 6 weeks.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I use this for shaving and I don't know if it makes a difference but between that and a citrus spray, I don't need anti-perspirant (I've never had much odor anyway).

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is my favorite soap ever. I love it. No artificial fragrances, and it is full of probiotics. Where would you ever find another perfect soap like this?

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I am a loyal customer to this brand! The soap works magically for my skin! iHerb customer service is great! Thank you, I really appreciate your website where I can find everything I need.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I've been using this for many years and will continue to do so indefinitely because it is the BEST for facial cleansing and for shaving. No scent, really, just a clean, simple atmosphere that speaks quality.