SK

5,754
1,768
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

this vitamin has been amazing for me. I can notice the difference it's made in my day to day quality of life. I've recommended it to everyone who would listen and they are all amazed at the improved health, immunity, and well-being that they too have experienced.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I have combination skin. I use it after I use pads for my acne that dries the skin. It is good and makes my skin soft not oily. Just 2-3 drops enough. The smell is not good but I get used to it. Also good for body and hair

Posted on Oct 2, 2022
2,492

Excellent product. The price pleases. You don't have to wait long. Everything you need is on the site. I will order more and recommend to friends. I recommend to all.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

You'll find that moisturizers absorb even better after being cleansed with this Raw African Black Soap. My skin is so much smoother since using this soap, even the heels if my feet are less calloused. If you want brighter complexion and a deep cleanse then try this soap because you will not regret it! Love the scent!

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Very good soap for face and body! It's natural and not very gentle to my skin, not drying at all! Even the foam is light, it cleanses very well! I have aging skin and feel very comfortable every time washing it. Smell light and lovely, perfect quality in big bottle size, just love it!

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Great soap for the shower. Thanks to the shea butter, it does not dry out the skin. You feel that it is made of high-quality and natural materials. The smell is gentle and pleasant. Lathers gently and naturally. Cleans effectively. I really like this product that manages to be natural and effective.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022