SK
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 31, 2022

All Dragon Herbs products deserve the review excellent. This is a powerful product with a very special taste. It helps me getting adequate potassium levels along with other foods over the day. A good snack on its own or mixed with nuts and seeds. It is also known to be blood building, which might be interesting for some.

I put these in water to reconstitute them, then add the soft longan fruits to a smoothie. Not too sugary but the right amount of sweet and fruity

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Good quality - I put a few in a hot water and drink it every morning, it works well for my stomach. It's a bit too expensive since I could get it everywhere in Asia, however, it's much harder to get it here.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Excellent quality longan, love that it’s grown without sprays or pesticides. Perfect for post partum teas and desserts. Would be great if it came in a bigger package

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Helps with spleen deficiency and I take it after each menstruation cycle. My husband loves them too. Love them in my pats, as a tea or just as a snack when I'm stressed!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Tastes good though in the bit of high price range. This is good for women because it's a blood builder because women are governed by blood according to TCM. Men would also benefit from this.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Not my favorite taste in the world so I’ll have to blend these into smoothies, but the product itself is nice and came in good condition.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I can't live without this. I had no idea this would actually help with my insomnia. I purchased these to treat myself to some longan fruit since I enjoy these as a snack. I discovered that it actually helped with my sleep! I then read on the package that it actually claims to help with restorative sleep. I ran out of this and then went to order more, but iHerb has been out of stock, so I'm back to not sleeping again. I just discovered they are back in and am placing an order for these ASAP!

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

These are good for snacking. Gotta be careful not to eat the whole bag in one sitting. I enjoyed the taste. Some comments said it's good when added to tea - I did not enjoy that, they get kinda soggy and have a weird texture. I just eat these straight from the bag