SK

Posted on Dec 4, 2021
Extremely Useful Product - منتج فعال

English: As you can see from the uploaded pictures, the products had the ability to clean makeup brushes well without leaving old stains. I suggest using a silicone base to brush out the brushes well and add the product directly to the brush (if you think my comment is useful don’t forget to like my comment). عربي: المنتج فعال و ينظف و ارفقت صور تبين الفرق فقط انصح باستخدام قاعده سيليكونيه لتنظيف الفرش. (الرجاء تقييم التعليق في حالة الاستفادة)

897fdcc2-2b7b-4444-9b70-be1508d0f77f
e2ff46e7-5296-47b2-af1e-5cd4484bad76
cd838056-c106-4581-b5da-158b33846419
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

quality is good, you only need to use a small amount to clean the brushes, for me instead of putting the shampoo directly on the sponge or the brush I put a few drops of the shampoo in a bowl and mix it in with water and then stir the brushes to clean them.

8f8f8b01-1e94-45ce-a68f-3b69a97bd3f6
f0c58582-44c4-44cc-a58a-ee254fbdee8a
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Was using the Beautyblender brand for 1 yr and it is too expensive, wastage alot on my BB sponges and brushes, takes forever to clean them.. until I search on iherb discover this brand. I brought it and used it immediately when it arrives. just a few small drops on each BB Sponge or brush works wonders. Effortlessly removes all my hardcore foundation, concealer etc. I will def repurchased again provided iherb don't discontinue it.

74520fc6-73f2-443f-a99e-19030704a03d
1bd92b28-3b4e-40dc-88bf-816bffeda044
fc4381b5-c2c0-4728-a5ce-07de89ba7a90

works like magic! it takes everything right off. I especially struggle with foundations and concealers and usually use something oily to take it off but with this shampoo it's so much easier I just put a little amount on my wet brush and use my sigma brush pad and it removes everything in about 10 seconds! highly recommend it especially for this competitive price. don't forget to like my comment please :)

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Consistency of the product is great. I am happy with the ingredients of this product and cleans my brushes thoroughly. The quantity is good enough for a once a week cleaning of the brushes. My skin is quite sensitive and I am happy it’s not making any breakouts on my skin.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Cleaned very well the sponge which was dirty for a long time, now there is no stains or whatever. I'm absolutely satisfied, as it's a very good ingredient list, without colors, fragrances or harsh cleaning ingredients. Also it's pretty cheap, as in normal stores here, 1 small bottle of such shampoo would cost more than 5$, while here you getting almost 200ml for the same price.