SK

Based on 1,444 Ratings
Posted on Jul 22, 2022
14,108
Outstanding!

This is the best miso soup I have ever had! The tofu is so flavorful and the broth is perfect. It's the perfect blend of savory and sweet, and the tofu gives it an extra boost of protein. I always feel so satisfied after eating it. Will definitely be buying this again.

d3f7ac86-3667-469e-9465-5da57f39f41e
7d45118f-e15e-4abb-9ea5-370d35db7d18
97f2e216-e3fa-4027-a442-95b37ef41e88
f7a125c7-a08e-4568-8d59-7cad1b8437f7
5771cedb-439a-4a37-a581-a07cf4bcb7a5
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This was a good find as the quality, ingredient, taste, use, size, package and composition was on point. I was very satisfied with this purchase as the soup was so easy to make. It was so easy to use and made a really good broth. I love the flavour and the fact that it is so natural.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This soup mix is wonderful! So easy to make on the go and very satisfying! It's even better with canned tuna and rice, if you're not making it on the go. It will be a staple item for me. It tastes like a mama has worked hard to make delicious soup for me.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342

Organic, healthy, tasty, very easy to make. Convenient, easy to open packages, and very flavorful. If you like miso soup, as this may be an acquired taste, you could use it as breakfast, with or without other ingredients, such as tofu, vegetables, etc., or use it anytime really. Convenient as a great camping food too, though it is light in calories.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I wanted to try the Miso-Cup so I could take it to work and have it whe I feel like drinking some hot soup, the taste is ok, I believe it should be an acquired taste. the pieces of tofu are small, but it's ok. I believe it satisfies the taste and tummy :)

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

This is an instant soup and therefore very easy to prepare. Just add water and steer. I always have it at home in case I feel like spoiling myself with a hot soup but feel too lazy to prepare one myself.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

The soup is a good value for the 4 servings. It’s dehydrated white miso and certified organic with all vegan ingredients, it tastes of good quality. More like a restaurant style than the package labeled “restaurant style”. I like that it’s low in calories and filling. I’ll be drinking this in the colder months to come.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This is quite a nice miso soup. Quick and easy to prepare in a mug, just boil 250ml of water and add to the sachet. I also added my own spring onions. There's a few small pieces of tofu. It has a nice umami taste. If compared to Clearspring, I would say that tastes stronger and is of better quality but this isn't bad at all. It's also organic and gluten free.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Pretty good as far as instant miso goes that I can find in the US. It has a little bit of a grainy texture because the miso is a powder rather than paste as some other instant miso brands I've had in the past. I appreciate that this is organic as well.