SK
Based on 1,044 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,044 Ratings
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I previously used Now brand and just gave this one a try. so far effects on me are good. having endometriosis is really hard, but with this cream it makes life easier. only thing is I don't think I am getting the exact amount I need per application as I got used to using pump applicator.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

My Mom started using this to help augment her progesterone levels. She is post-menopausal and had to have an oophorectomy (one ovary removed) two years ago. She says the quality seems very good because she can tell if she misses a dose for a day or two.. She says it helps her sleep better and feel more emotionally balanced. She uses less than the recommended dosage, but please consult a naturopathic health practitioner to determine your correct dosage or if you need this. The packaging is also good and convenient to use.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I use this product to help endometriosis. It's fantastic. Less pain, no side effects. Much better than the rubbish my doctor's try to put me on (progestins aka altered natural progesterone so it can be patented. The alterations cause the side effects) It's easy to use, rub a pea size amount into a fatty area after bathing each day. Progest is great quality and I absolutely swear by it. This is a value for money size tube. Very reasonably priced and was shipped to the UK in a very decent time frame, with zero issues. Fragrance free, so it doesn't cause skin issues for me (psoriasis). I'm very happy with the product and the supply of it.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This product was recommended by a Dr. for menopause. Noticed a difference within 2 weeks. Have been using for a couple of years now and the only time I notice hot flashes is when I take sinus medicine when I’m ill and they are very mild. Have thought about trying something else, but why mess with a good thing and the tube lasts well over a month using it once in the morning and once at night.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Emerita,Pro-Gest, progesterone Cream is a good cream for balancing your progesterone. but you should be aware of using this cream like when you are done with your ovulation than you have to use this cream and you have to stop it before your period to start. i was using this cream first time so didn't know much about it, i used it till before my period came so it made my period to delay as it should be stopped before your period to come. it is great cream but you must better know how and when to use it. if this review helped you then please give it a like :)

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Arrived promptly and safely packaged. High quality product at fair price. Helpful for pms, peri symptoms and hormonal imbalances. Eases anxiety and helps my sleep. Promotes endometrial health and helps manage my hormonal migraines. This is a natural product and not synthetic hormones. It's fragrance free which is a must for me. Easy to apply, fast absorbed and doesn’t stain. I've been using this for 5 years+ and highly recommend it.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I'm almost 80 years old and have been using this product for many years. I use it daily after my shower. There is no offensive smell or fragrance. And, I like the benefits. It keeps my female hormones 'balanced'. I highly recommend it to anyone when experiencing hormonal changes at mid-life and beyond.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I wholeheartedly recommend this product. It makes me feel more relaxed and helps me get more restful sleep. I rub a pea-sized drop on each wrist at night. I began taking it to counter the effects of endometriosis and I can definitely tell that it works for that purpose. I do not want to be without it!

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I am very happy that this has totally got rid of my hot flashes and night sweats. It has also helped my mood. Since missing periods and heading into menopause I stopped sleeping, had terrible brain fog and exhaustion, night sweats throughout the night and hot flashes after eating or drinking a tea during the day. After less than a week, I was calmer and less anxious. It was a noticeable difference. At 10 -12 days the heat reduced. By 2 weeks the hot flashes were gone. I feel so much better. Unfortunately it hasn't helped my sleep but you can't have everything! Even though I am still not sleeping, my mood has improved and I am not foggy. I highly recommend this product to women suffering from the same symptoms.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I always order the 4 ounce, usually the best price. I use this all the time, on my breast alone. I had a lumpectomy and understand progesterone is necessary to control the estrogen. It goes on smooth and does not leave a film. This is a must and thankful it is available on i herb.