SK

Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Excellent! Helps to digest fatty food

As we age our enzymes level goes down slowly Tis fat digestion is quick and efficient in fat digestion. Enzyme supplementation helps relieve discomfort associated with the digestion of fatty foods, takes stress off the gallbladder, liver , pancreas and ensures absorption of nutrients from fatty / fast foods i eat. I take Tis everyday together with meals to maintain my cholesterol issue; as I hv poor fat digestion & it helps to reduce acid reflux . I also take it b4 bedtime for cardiovascular benefits Pls gv a like if Tis article helps u Added benefits of Lypo Gold include cardiovascular support when taken on an empty stomach

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This actually works and do what says it would. I deal with chronic gastritis and too much fat in any meal would normally lead to extreme pain and indigestion but with Lypo Gold I was able to successfully start keto and remained in ketosis without the gastric troubles. I would definitely get more until my stomach can do it's thing.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I am a huge fan of this brand and have been using variety of their products constantly. I had huge problems with digestion (cramps, blockages…) and when started to take them the difference and effects were immediate. I take lypogold when eating fat food and do not have any problems with digestion. I do not have a gall bladder so this product is literally a life saver for me.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I've used digestive enzymes for many years and when i started doing the keto diet i needed extra fat-digesting enzymes. I searched for fat enzymes and found several that were geared to keto diet, but they were specifically for digesting fat, so i had to add them to the digestive enzyme that i was already taking. This meant taking two capsules (and who needs more pills to take?). Then i found the Lypo Gold and they contained even more fat-digesting enzymes than the keto enzymes i was using!! PLUS, they had the other enzymes for protein and carbohydrates - all in one capsule! This is an outstanding product. My friend who recently had to have her gall bladder removed also takes these to aid in fat digestion. They are a bit pricey, but worth it. Thanks to Enzymedica for this outstanding product.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Guys, this has been a magic supplement. Had added a bit of pandemic belly and that added extra effort for the whole system. After Dr.s warning, searched and found this holy grail. Tweaked the diet a bit. Voila!! Results started happening in 3 weeks. Take empty stomach for extra effort. Always, listen to your Body. Good luck!!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I love enzymedica's product i'm also taking digest gold from the same brand. I'm so glad they exist. I can't compare with other brand because I did my research and that brand seemed to be the best also I watched reviews that's why I put mine now because It did help me too when I was looking for the right product. Thank you i'herb!! And wish you all a wonderfull health!!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I was having issues with digestion & thought I would try this along with Gut Motility. I tried them individually before I started taking them together before a meal & for me both ways I felt better digestion, however, together my digestion improved even more. So I am very happy with these digestive aids.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I started taking this for my indigestion as I have my gallbladder removed. However, since taking it for 2 weeks. I've lost 4 kgs with very minimal adjustment to my diet. So, I'm inclined to believe this tablet is the reason I've dropped so much weight so quickly. I take 2 tablets with every meal including snacks.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022