SK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 21, 2022
Large packet gives value for money!

Love this tea! Really great quality. I blend it with some fresh indian borage leaves from my balcony garden sometimes. Tastes as chai should taste like, and if I wanted to level up my tea game I add more ingredients like a cinnamon stick and boil it in a pot for a bigger batch of tea to store in the fridge.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

It's actually a good black tea, not so spicy🌶, which is good for me! The only thing I don't like is the size of tea particles, it's very small, almost the same as grocery store any packeted tea. For me it's hard to determine the tea quality looking at it. I prefer whole leaf. However taste is good!

d0fe8f96-c073-41ad-be1e-1b9f959ad4a9
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

You get a lot of tea for this price as loose leaf too. So you make your own servings which I think is more beneficial than tea bags. The taste is good too. I still add more spices since I like spicey chai. But in general it is a good blend. the package is simple plastic pack, so I put it in a tea tin to keep it fresh and from the air. And it is a high caffeine content of this tea I find.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I love this Chai Tea and its flavour and make sure I am never running out of it. This is my early afternoon "pick-me-up" tea. Although I have learned from my Indian friends how to make it from scratch there is never time enough in the day to do so. This one is perfect so no need to reinvent the wheel.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

My colleague and I both love Chai tea and we bought this to try/share. We both love it very much. The aroma is strong and taste really good. Good treat during winter time. Remember to put it in airtight container and you can keep the tea for a long time.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

This is such a delight - especially in winter to have a nice cup of chai. I brew this with milk gently, then add some sweeter as desired. Super great value, since this will last a long time. The blend of this chai is really great - smells and tastes absolutely fantastic.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Looking forward to use it for Masala Chai. Got it at 50% discount promotion and wish iherb can have these kind of promotion more often

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Love it very much. Excellent quality. Love the taste. I love it during cold days as it has a warming effect on the body. Add some milk, natural sweetener and you've got a yummy Chai Latte.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Yummiest Chai tea I have ever had, taste is amazing. The blend of spices makes for a delicious cup of tea. Lovely with or without milk or sweetener. I appreciate the benefit of having loose leaf tea over tea bags. Generous size package which is good value for money.