SK

Posted on Jan 16, 2022
Very Good

Feel it’s natural base. I take it with Plant-based Sunwarrior collagen building protein peptides . Effects seen after a week or so. Skin on face better when putting on make up( moisturised). Breast and underarm with more elasticity after 2 mths or so. And better health seen, I am vegan with busy life sometimes may with imbalance diet. I m in my late 40’s :)

5a0c8e54-26f9-4917-a642-fb5f4d545c0e
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

After just a few weeks of taking this supplement I'm noticing an improvement in my facial wrinkles and skin texture. I'm even more amazed that the ridges in my fingernails seem to be absent in the new growth coming up from my cuticles. I'm hoping that my 66-year-old knees will also benefit from this formula. I love Garden of Life products. I'm delighted that iHerb offers them.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

This is an incredible product! It actually helps my nails grow and get much stronger WITHOUT gelatin or any animal products. So, be clear, it’s not collagen…but it DOES somehow boost collagen and miraculously strengthen nails (and I’m sure a host of other benefits). It’s a little pricey, but very effective…even after just a few days. S as far it’s loaded with important veggies, minerals, and vitamins. I’m now trying some of their other products as well. Very happy with this company. Money well spent!

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I have been taking these collagen supplements for about a year after I learned that our bodies reduce collagen production around the mid 50's. Collagen is very important for skin, nails, hair, etc. I am 73. Everyone comments on my skin clarity and lack of winkles. I need to cut my finger nails every week. No more ridges in my nails. My wife just started taking this collagen to help clear up a nail fungus she has had for months. After just one bottle the fungus is almost gone and her nails are much improved. My wife tends to be anti supplements; but, at least for this one, she is pro and now recommends collagen to others.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

ExcellentI was super excited to receive Organic Plant Collagen Builder tablets. They are vegan, slightly big to swallow but manageable and they do the job. I am also extremely pleased to lear that this company invests in renewable energy! It says on the label. I will always support eco friendly, vegan and cruelty free products. Thank you!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

i need it very much. quality ingredient composition package taste are in a good condition. it can also effect for the deficiency calcium of knees. you can see only the improvement and benefit of using this product and if you are in a diet it is useful for any age.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Our whole family tried this supplement and we all experienced noticeable changes in skin softness, hair growth and nail growth. We have some sensitive people in the family and this supplement was well tolerated by everyone. We followed the package instructions and began to see changes within the first weeks and into the following months. We hope this product helps you as well :-)

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I have read very good reviews on iherb and decided to try this supplement. I have definitely seen positive effects on my skin. Although the price is on the high side, it is the quality and ingredients of the product that enticed me to buy a few bottles at once. Although I see no effect on reducing my back acne, I can see that my face acne has reduced slightly after eating 3 bottles. I will want to buy another bottle to see the full effects of this product.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I liked this supplement. It is a bit pricey, but it comes highly recommended by many people. I took it to improve my hair health. I am 23 years old. I think the quality of this is not bad at all. I would consider repurchasing. I took it for around 4 months.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I have been getting this for 2yrs, for my 60yo mom. She is a vegetarian. She was concerned she was felling run down & stiff in general. Prior to this, she hasn't taken any supplements for many years. She likes this supplement. I love that it has natural ingredients and organic.