SK

Posted on Oct 17, 2021
Effective!

It is very effective. On the first night of taking it, early morning I went to the bathroom at felt relieved, I didn't feel bloated the whole days. I just took it 3 nights (2 tabs a night and one time a day only) will be cleaning again next month. It is okay for people who are on diet and had a cheat day. Or if you have eaten a lot of holiday foods. Works like wonder.

46cb9ffc-1d35-47c7-a8d8-d9938e83e7ef
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Although I don't have constipation issue but I use this for colon cleansing occasionally. It's toxic if too much waste accumulated inside one's digestive system. Do drink sufficient water as suggested. Definitely helps bowel movement /colon cleansing. May experience some discomfort for first few sessions. Pls give a thumbs up 👍🏻 thank you 🙏🏻

Good quality product!! Well made ingredients!! No taste. Size is reasonable! Composition perfect! Packaging was great!! I remember many thing and that’s the benefit I got! Fitness wasn’t related same as diet and workout. This supplement was the one I looking for. It’s easily to get trained by swallowing it.

ccad34ca-101b-42f3-9fc3-185c8156dbee
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

First time buying anything like this. Ordered because of good reviews. It works well for me and my wife. 2 tables at night after food and 2 tablets in the morning after food. Followed by 2 glasses of water immediately. Clears you out completely. I had about 3 bowel movements during the day. Felt much better and lighter. Will be ordering again. I don't use it every day. Once a week, 2 tablets, twice a day does the trick for me.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I tried this for the first time and nothing happens for the 1st 2 days but on the third day, I was loosening my bowels for 4 times in a day. It’s not even diarrhoea but smooth bowel movements. I took 1 pill a time for the 1st day to ease up my dosage but when I increased to 2 pills a time, I didn’t have any stomach discomfort. This thing works. Will continue for 10 days as instructed on pack.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I don’t really write reviews for product but I want to share my experience. Since small, I only have a bowel movement every 3-4 days. However last week I was too stressed and didn’t have a bowel movement for maybe 4-5 days. I was mindful and only tried 1 pill on the first day. Nothing happened. So the second day morning I took 2 and evening I took 2 pills. I then went to the toilet a few hours later. tummy not super painful but really a good cleanse. Another few hours I went to toilet again. It’s so amazing that my tummy was totally flattened after that. On the third day I stopped having pills and I went to toilet for 3 times. It did a great job. I probably won’t do it for 10 days. 2 days of medication does the work for me.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I've been taking the Colon Cleanse for years as it works well and is not addictive. The only time that it wasn't working well was when I had a surgery and had the usual constipation from the anesthesia. I take it at night and feel much better the next day. I recommend this product.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Excellent product!! It does help with my occasional constipation. Seena leaves helps in bowel cleanse with additional psyllium husk and papaya gives much required fiber content. I use it time to time for healthy digestive system.

76b703ec-3069-4e04-ace0-5fad684624c1