SK

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Worth the buy, works the first time. Dramatic difference !

Wow. Okay so one day I noticed my best friends teeth were stupid white and normally they aren’t her and I are both smokers and dark soda and coffee drinkers!! She told me she had been using this for her whole family (7, 5, 28 year old) for a month now and LOVE IT. So I bought it. Skeptical I was going to get trail 1oz sizes because of the review on here but nope 4 huge bottles for 14$! I ran to my bathroom when amazon brought it and took before and after pictures and well there ya go, one use in and dannnggg it’s made a huge difference!!

3019fda7-dda1-4f74-88b1-477db5bc2d26

You don't realize how much splatter you have around your sink from tooth brushing until you get grey toothpaste. Its funny. But I like it. Its very gentle not abrasive at all. I had mercury filling removed and I just want to suck out all the residue so this is part of my habit for the moment

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I was looking for a good charcoal dentifrice and I bought the trial size from Hello and I loved it so now I got the big one. I recommend 🐱✌🏻

b2f0ea96-23f6-48b7-9d49-13a1bdcbf154
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I like this toothpaste because it's activated charcoal with fresh mint and coconut oil. Please give it a try 👍 The size is very small i expect to be bigger... If you were interested in my review please click (YES) I will be grateful from the bottom of my heart ♥

4e428268-eb20-479e-bcd1-aaf778965442
02091a29-8b0e-4039-b008-1620c3eae788
dea53f2a-e030-4712-8f09-92865eb4b9ef
08893504-1ad5-4f32-b766-6ee1d641b3f2
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This toothpaste is very lightweight and has a very mild minty scent. It does not leave your mouth feeling super minty fresh like most toothpaste does. It is very easy to rinse off and leaves no stains. I have only noticed a slight difference in the color of my teeth and it might take a little longer to notice any significant change

032e941b-3fc4-4205-bfce-57189e47fd77
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Been using TheraBreath charcoal toothpaste for at least half year. My teeth did get whiter and brighter that I’m satisfied with the effect. Though I wanted a cheaper brand that’s why I have chosen Hello. Taking time to see the result…but definitely it doesn’t irritate my teeth which is good👍🏻. The colour is not as dark as TheraBreath when the foam is formed.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This is excellent toothpaste. It really freshens your breath and whitens your teeth (paradoxically by blackening them first). It uses high-quality ingredients like charcoal, mint, and coconut oil to work its magic. It comes in an all-plastic tube that is easy to dispense the toothpaste from (which is important to me). One warning--be careful where you spit it out because it is quite dark black. But once your rinse your mouth, you will see how it makes your teeth less yellow.

Edwina88
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Gonna be honest here, I bought this because I love the packaging. But turns out it's a good product also, which is such a relieve for my impulsive buying guilt LOL. Love that it has no flouride in it and the whitening properties also subtle, doesn't irritate the gum.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

This toothpaste so amazing and leaves the mouth feeling so fresh it’s black and can get the sink a little dirty but after just a little bit of water it comes off. You can feel the freshness and the cleanliness in this toothpaste so if you are on the fence about using natural toothpaste because you wanted to work really well and you don’t want to fluoride for sure go for this one it’s an amazing balance

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

It's the best toothpaste I've ever tried. I noticed the difference from the first use. I liked it a lot, and I recommend it.

3ac8d18b-b7e2-474f-b5b7-cf10d0b3938c