SK

4.6
Based on 2,568 Ratings
1,903
Posted on May 10, 2022

Heritage castor Oil is Iconic essential oil!! Many good reviews already spoken about the quality,use, age,benefits and composition of this Oil!!I highly recommended this to nourish your hair and moisturize your skin and best for sensitive skin! the scent is pure castor from natural ingredients! The size for this oil is Amazing!

12b17ca3-26cf-4cee-9635-07e51d7de316

After years of infertility I di HSG and find out I have blocked fallopian tubes, immediately I went on mission, bought 3 bottles of castor oil and put flannel (same brand) saturated in castor oil every night on my stomach, on flannel I put plastic bag and on top Beurer thermophor, or thermophor with hot water, I used ginger tea and capsules, turmeric gummies, silica and thiosinaminum 6x, Swedish bitter on stomach and internally, and after 2 and 1/2 months I have one unblocked tube. I also used one receipe form our local nun everyone swears of and I also used her receipe 12 days. Put 0.5 kg of corn flour in hot water and put it on lower abdomen and wait 2 hrs. 10 days. Pls hit like on my comment if helpful.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I have been using this brand for many years.. been buying it at a health store here in our country.. a tried and tested brand of castor oil. Since I started purchasing all my vitamins at Iherb, I never looked back. iherb products are all authentic, fast shipping and most of all their perks (discounts) from time to time are unbeatable.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

It's awesome! I use it all day long. If you live in an extremely dry climate, and you have extremely dry skin and hair, add some oil to all your creams and lotions. After washing your hair apply some oil directly to your hair. If your hand cream does nothing for your dry hands, add some oil to it. It'll make a difference. I could use an even bigger bottle of this, this season....

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I use it to massage my belly and this has calmed my belly and IBS. It feels really beneficial for my nervous system and it's hard to know but my feeling is that the castor oil is of good quality and has beneficial properties. I also use it for my skin because I have really dry, sensitive skin and it is very moisturizing. It definitely seems good for my skin and it even happened that I thought my skin looked better after using the oil for a while (although I cannot be sure about that).

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I love using this amazingly healing oil for a number of different things including heat pack therapy, soap & salve making as well as for massage (mostly external use). It is wonderfully moisturizing and it softens the skin especially thruough massage and heat therapy. I go through a lot of this oil so the big bottle size is very convenient. Great price and quality. It is indeed "Palma de Cristo".

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Heritage store never disappoints. The size is very large and goes a long way. Their brand has quality products and clean sourced ingredients. I can always count on their products and the benefits of castor oil are very broad, I don't have to purchase it often due to the size.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Great castor oil, did not give me any allergies. It’s very thick as it should be. It’s the only one oil that I can put directly on my face and does not dry out my dry skin. It is so sticky though that it gets all over my hair and pillow during the night, but the result is worth it. Works like a naturall emollient on my skin. Unfortunatelly bottle dripper broke after a while.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

This brand is one of the best and perfect quality . I use different products from this brand . Have to say that this castor oil was not my first oils however the quality I find is much better than other brands . It is really helping to nourish eyebrows and eyelashes even if yob mix it with other ingredients it still makes the perfect job !