Page 1 - Reviews - Kaged Muscle, Patented C-HCI, Creatine HCI, Unflavored, 1.98 oz (56.25 g) - iHerb
SK

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

KAGED and I started off on the wrong. I ordered a unflavored one but I got a lemon flavored packaged with a unflavored can. I kinda appreciate they send me the wrong flavor though, the lemon sourness tastes realistic, so if you're not hating lemon, you'll love this one. This product is very efficient, I've felt more energetic and faster recovery from sets to sets. It's only 750mg and it melts COMPLETELY, which make its only downside. It's better to put it with any other kind of powder (whey, pre-work out, post workout...) if you want to bring them to go, or it would get damped quite quickly if you put them in a pill box like me. I've been using creatine monohydrate from MuscleTech for a few years now, I would like to stick with KAGED and see how it goes in the long run. (I wrote this review after finished the whole bottle, about a month.) Overall, I highly recommend it, especially if you're constantly working out and training.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I am in my 60's and have tried different Creatine products for many years. I always stop use after a while because of bloating, upset stomach and diarrhea. This is the first creatine product I have ever tried that does not have these side effects. I really like the capsules also, which make it so easy to dose and use. Highly recommended, especially for lifters that have stomach issues with monohydrate.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Not sure if just the Creatine HCl Powder, but I have increased both my Incline Bench Press, Floor Press and regular bench dramatically. I went from doing a floor press of 155 to 205 in a few weeks. Lat pull down from 100 to 160. I am 5'7 and weight 150

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I am vegetarian guy, i have no source of creatine and i take HCL 2 scoops together right after training. it has very good result i guess. you will notice result after using 1 box of usage. defiantly Recommendation

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Worked like described, but the flavor is monstrously nasty. even when I mixed it into my drinks. I have to use two scoops because of my body weight.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Awesome product from awesome man behind the brand. Quality ingredients. You can literally feel all creatine's benefit and no downside, no bloating, no acne, no allergy, no negative reaction (I am quite sensitive towards some supplements). Highly recommended, especially if you're like me.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

excellent product. the amount used is small and you can use this with any beverage. does not bloat but make sure to drink enough water. hopefully it will be back in stock soon.

Posted on Dec 6, 2020

I shifting from Creatine monohydrate to this because of: 1) bloating problem ; 2) I want a no loading time creatine. 3) put the smallest amount of stuffs to my stomach with the same effect. I apply this creative hci daily for more than 2 months, the doses are according to its instruction. It really has no loading time,I can feel it around 20-30 mins whenever I took the powder form, (I had deloaded my creatine monohydrate 11 days before the first time I took this product). And without any bloating issue! Even on my rest day, I can felt my muscle slightly to moderately pumped after taking it. It is acidic, so I get this powder form and the capsule form together. Very great product, Good Quality! I will stick to this for long term.

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

The only one I've used and I have no complaints. I'm coming up on 50 years old and about 4 years ago I started taking this before going to the climbing/bouldering gym before I worked out. I' 6'7" (2 meters) tall and I needed to build up my core and back. I'm not trying to have a bad back or health issues when I get into my 60's and 70's. I've put on a good amount of muscle and have completely filled in my back. This stuff is great and the only other thing I would say is that it's seriously salty. You may want to pair it up with the fruit punch flavored Kaged Muscle Hydra-charge. A whole lot easier to drink that way.

Posted on Dec 31, 2020

I've been taking this twice a day on training days, one scoop with my pre-work out and another with my protein shake, and I'm seeing a difference in strength and size after a couple weeks. I've tried creatine monohydrate and it gave me a stiff neck and had me feeling nauseous after a couple of days but with this product I've had no issues.