Page 1 - Reviews - Kaged Muscle, PRE-KAGED, Premium Pre-Workout, Fruit Punch, 1.31 lb (592 g) - iHerb
SK

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

One of the most trusted best preworkout that is in the market. You cannot beat the quality, ingredients, and price of Kaged Muscle. I’ve been taking Pre Kaged for over 5 years as my sole preworkout. Ever since trying it I gage never switched to any other preworkout. If you haven’t tried PreKaged, spend the money, and give it a shot. It is worth it. Fruit punch, Grape are my default go to. It taste good. Gives you enough energy to sustain heavy workout for more then 120mins.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I can say this is the best pre workout if you are talking about a natural pre workout Great quality ingredients. The only thing in it is sucralose which I don't like, but besides that is really excellent. Would be really awesome if they would bring also the one without the caffeine.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Excellent product to prepare for training. Good quality ingredients. Very practical size. Only downside is that all those products come almost always in plastic containers instead of refill bags.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

the taste is good gives me more energy since i workout in the morning on empty stomach gives good results

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Quality. Taste. Workout. Efficiency. Dosage. Package. Benefit. Composition. Routine. Result. Energy. Frequency. Liked it a lot ordered again :)

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Gives results as expected. I use it regularly for mornings workouts.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

awesome quality. Great pump during workout. can already see the improvement in my workouts. good energy throughout the workout.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Taking this before riding my bike. It gives the body an energy. And I can see the results clearly 👍🏻👍🏻 so recommended

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Great pre workout. Good amount of stims. Good prep for workout.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

best quality good package good ingredient size is good good for power not sensitive