Page 1 - Reviews - Kaged Muscle, PRE-KAGED, Premium Pre-Workout, Orange Krush, 1.3 lbs (596 g) - iHerb
SK

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

I have been using PRE-KAGED for over a year now. Below you can find my opinion on it. Taste (5/5): Fruit punch and orange krush are my favorites in terms of taste. Price (3/5): It is a bit pricier than other alternatives. However, it has been a combination matrix of pre-workout and BCAAs. Moreover, it consists of patented ingredients, which we do not really find in other supplements. Usage (4/5): I feel an instant blood flow after having half a scoop. I get improved focus and never had any jitters with it. But after a while (like with most supplements), I feel my body built a tolerance to it. So cycle out by switching to something else or not using any supplements at all.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

the product is alread well known in the world of active people. The composition is made with quality, no fillers and effective ingredients. This product helps you mantein a good effort and energy during your intensive training.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I was feeeling very good throughout the workout along with strength focus and pump but the taste wasn't what i expected, taste like orange but theres that bitter taste you also get with it thats overrides the flavor. I will try another flavour

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

one of the best preworkout supplement powder, high protein and comes in big size

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

my morning routine before workout, high in protein and taste great

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

i like the taste of orange they have, it provides great energy and it works very well for muscle synthesis during workout

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

taste great, fast absord energy for preworkout mix, maximum effect during workout 👍🏼

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Great pre-workout, not that jittery stim stuff most people go for.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I continue work on this product for 2 years, still good for me

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

This product has really helped me a lot and made my daily life much easier. Thank you so much!