SK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 8, 2022
Very fragrant

Very glad I bought this product. Wasn’t sure at first as I usually use one of my few favourites. It’s fragrant and a little drizzle is enough. A few drops give a rather strong flavour to the food, but not so strong as to overwhelm. Furthermore, it’s moderately priced. Would buy again.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

This brand has some awesome products and this is yet another one that I am thrilled with! So happy to have found it here. The toasted sesame oil lends a lovely flavor to lightly sauted veggies.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Love the quality of Kevala’s products and simple ingredients. This tastes so yummy in my fried rice. Good size package lasts us 6 months to a year.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I really like the Kevala Organic Toasted Sesame Oil. It is great in stir fry, on pasta, or on salads! The high-quality, fragrant, toasty sesame flavor is great in all kinds of dishes. The bottle is a good size, too - great deal!

Posted on May 30, 2022

It's good but the smell and taste is not as strong as some others I bought before. As there is not many organic sesame oil listed, this is one of the brands I can buy. I use it to make salad dressing.

Posted on May 23, 2021

I like it because the smell is robust enough but it does not overpowering the dish. I keep it in the fridge just because that's how I used to store sesame oil. It does not goes solid when cold and still easy to pour. I like that it comes in a cute glass bottle and for the size I can easily tuck it away in my fridge without taking all of the leftover space.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

The product fully corresponds to the characteristics indicated on the packaging, 10/10!

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

It is vey well sealed. It smells absolutely fantastic. The taste is great as well .

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I think sesame oil is underrated. It is excellent cooking oil.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

How good it is that there are such products for iherb, I put 10\10 to him.