SK

7,488
1,909
Posted on Mar 8, 2022
So delicious!

I love butter chicken curry and this product has the most authentic flavor and thick sauce I have ever tried. I did not have chicken but had prawn so I made it butter prawn. I also use coconut oil instead of butter and coconut milk i stead of water. The taste of curry got little coconut flavor to it and I love it. This is the best butter chicken(or any kind of meat) curry paste I have ever tried. I recommend it! 😋👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

ce2bd429-9c79-437a-8afe-7904c07cb97b

1 medium onion (diced) 1 chicken breasts 1 Kitchens of India,Paste For Butter Chicken Curry I used this sauce to use vegan version with tofu: Tofu Onion Cucumber and Kitchens of India,Paste For Chicken Curry, How I made it: Chopped onion and fry on 1t of tbs of oil, next fried chicken and in the end added sauce and fried onion. and I ate with rice, took me 20 minutes to prepare dinner for 3. you can make from one package dinner for 3-4 people It was really tasty! Real Indian food, I really enjoyed it.

04856b7c-66e9-4f62-868c-95c02dc55304
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

It's very flavorful. The taste is excellent. It's also very convenient to use. All I had to do was just mix it with chicken and water, then cook. I bought this because some native Indians on reddit were recommending it as a good quality mix, and I was not let down. I can finally make my own butter chicken at home!

68bd16da-9171-4990-be4a-f5f4099a6980
8d35e654-3de7-44e4-8d32-ea8fae7f0ee1
Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I adore butter chicken but it’s a whole process to make the paste or it’s hard to find in my country. I didn’t imagine how good prepared paste could be, this product is rich, full of flavor and spices and more than anything - it’s absolutely delicious. It’s really easy to make, I dropped chicken breast inside and in a few minutes I had a meal, good portion comes out of the package, used it for more than 6 portions. My favorite for sure, highly recommended! Press 👍🏼 if I helped please ❤️🙏🏼

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

This tasted great like it came out of a restaurant, very quick to make, took me no more than 20 minutes to make the whole meal! But it’s very spicy, you can add cream or coconut milk to make it less spicy. And maybe a squirt of Lemon juice

fb1bf39b-c656-4ce4-859a-7f8d39dd70fb
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Wife loves it it’s as simple as it gets i mean you get the authentic taste and very easy to use the ingredients are absolutely aromatic this paste is quality sauce and the pouch size is perfect for a serving packaged very nicely one of the best butter chicken I’ve had

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This product contains high quality ingredients with great taste. I only need to use a small amount so the size of the package is perfect. I like the versatility of this product and that I can use it in many recipes. I will definitely purchase this again and recommend it

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Great high-quality natural ingredients in this sauce, which I tried for the first time ever. This made a perfect base for of my vegetarian curry. Moderately spicy, great mix of herbs and spices. The size of the package is perfect for a meal for two people. Will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I LOVE Butter Chicken Curry! It's one of my favorite Indian dishes. I can hardly believe the finished dish came from a mix, it was SO good. I did soften some diced onion and fresh garlic before adding the paste and chicken, but also added some Thai coconut cream as I love the taste and added richness it adds to the dish. Will definitely repurchase and try with prawns.