SK

Posted on Apr 7, 2022
Excellent Product!

This is my second order of Circadian Sleep - it's that good I schedule it in! I take one at night and get such sound sleep. It's a relief to not have to use prescription sleeping meds any more now that I've found this and I'm actually hoping that this might reset my sleep pattern so that at some point I might only need occasional help. Fully recommend!

abac301d-8c2e-43a8-837a-9731c5e1e726
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

The capsules are really large so it’s hard to swallow. The package doesn’t specify how long you should take it before bed time. I prefer the liquid fast acting melatonin from the same brand.

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

The first days of use gives a very deep sleep. One of the nights I had to go to the bathroom and I was feeling sleepdrunk. Couldn't make up if I was dreaming or not, to a certain point of time. This effect dimishes after a couple of days. I can't evaluate this product very well. The days are almost at it's shortest and that means that my body wants to sleep as long as it's dark. However, I wake up more easily then before and have a bit more mental energy in the evening. I guess that the full effects of nobiletin takes four to six weeks. Not there yet.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Works great! sleep better and more energy during the day.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Seems to be working, probably need to take longer to see if it really affects the circadian cycle.

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

My son has struggled with his Circadian rhythm for years. This product, as part of a broader medical devised protocol, seems to be making a real difference.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

for me, this formula didn't work, but I'm a world class light sleeper. LIfe Extension melatonin formulas DO work for me. and their Enhanced Sleep works , too

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Not sure if it works for me. Have switched to Herbal Sleep which is working well.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Easier to relax to fall asleep

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Such a fantastic product. Thank you so much!