SK

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The ingredients and taste are great Potency is good for nervous system and metabolism Folic acid is great for energy and niacin flush too This is my go to anti itch cream for myself and kids. Works fast and does not leave any residue. Has no scent and is easy to use. The quality is high and the size is great. Suggest for all ages. The product is true to package and will be benefit all that use it.the composition is great and feels effective immediately. Definitely value for money and frequency Is sensitive and gentle for frequent use if you have concern Resveratrol Wrinkle skin reduction Inflammation

I can see result on my skin after applying one week. Love it. Expensive but worth buying. I recommend for women age 40 and above to use. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

58a8f9eb-7d0f-424c-bbd2-292ca3a53c59
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

The serum has good ingredients and is gentle for my sensitive skin. good that it has no scent, i use it day and night. can;t see much difference but does feel good on skin but very pricey.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

i am a fan of Life extension facial serums. This seems to have a composition of good ingredients and is gentle for my sensitive skin. good that it has no scent, i use it day and night. can;t see much difference but does feel good on skin.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

My mom using it and we are waiting for the results

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Love it, especially the ingredients and texture on my face. Life Extension always doing great research.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

My first collagen serum but I can notice the different on my skin

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

Absolutely satisfied with it !! Apply every morning and evening before a cream . Immediate effect of wrinkles reduction. You can see it ! Specially on the cheeks while smiling . I’m 42:) highly recommended for mature skin .

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I wish the price was a bit more affordable…

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I couldn’t tell much difference …. I shall keep using it and will se how it will work