SK

Posted on Oct 24, 2021
Excellent! So happy with this product.

I suffered from unexplainable bloating, gas and irregular movements for 10 months, I did all the tests...parasite, microbiome, SIBO, ultrasound. Everything came back normal. I was still convinced it was bacterial overgrowth (probably hydrogen sulfide SIBO which is the one type that can't be detected by tests). I've taken this for two weeks now and my digestive system is close to normal again. So happy!

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I have Crohns Disease. I had a flare up 1 early morning. I took high cfu probiotics which usually help. By afternoon, it didn’t subside. I took one of these and by evening i felt normal again. Tablet size is small. I swallowed easily with water. No smell. I bought these as a sort of back up in case i get a bad flare up. I am glad i did. Expensive, so i am going to be taking it sparingly

e39c3d3c-2a8d-495a-a333-0c4d682bd2a2

I don't usually write reviews, but this time I wanted to share my experience with this supplement. Seeing no improvement in my IBS after about 10 days of taking it with brunch, I switched to taking it just before bed. I slept better and noticed improvement from that point on. After a couple weeks of nightly use, I have stopped having daily diarrhea episodes. Everyone is different, but I got good results only after taking it at bedtime.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I really like this product. I used to have a lot of flatulence during meals and at night when sleeping. I read that this product can help in gut health by getting rid of harmful bacteria. I bought 3 bottles and took for three months. The capsules are easy to swallow. There is no bitter after-taste. Now my flatulence is completely gone. Good quality product for gut health.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

The quality of this supplement is great thanks to its dual encapsulation. I totally fell that my constipation problem was lost when used in tandem with their super digestive enzymes.

f8eb62b2-5e47-4f9d-afd1-dad2cd715af9
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Got a bit of die-off reaction to begin with so took every second day for 2 weeks, then daily after that. It has definitely helped with digestion and bloating issues, helps me to be regular. My gut feels better and I have had less histamine reactions since taking it for a month, to help with sibo, yeast and disbiosis.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

One of the best supplements I've tried. Very good quality and purity. Also its an brand you can trust. I can tell this is the best supplement compared to similar prices. my body is feeling a lot better after taking this. I would definitely purchase it again. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

When I started taking these in conjunction with the Bifido tables, initially I had some stomach upset which I assume was a die-off of bad bacteria. Since then my appetite has reduced which is a positive for me (I was struggling with craving sweet foods before this) and my energy levels have increased. I don't need to take these every day for the benefits either. Very happy with it so far!

TEMSAMANI
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This probiotic worked great. Only reason to knock one star off is because they are a bit big, but they do go down easy. I have taken other brands and had gas an bloating, but did not notice that side effect with these. I would definitely recommend this product to get your digestive system back in sync with the rest of your life.

Posted on Nov 21, 2020

I decided to buy this probiotic after my doctor recommended it and I have to say it does wonders!!! I suffered from a yeast infection for months and this is one of the only things out there that does something for my relief. I took it for a week and could see results pretty much instantly. It doesn't hurt or itch anymore after months of non stop suffering. 5 stars...

429013b6-c6f1-4dd7-b2bb-2202175f2ee9