SK

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Doctor recommended to my nephew this pills bc he has a fatty liver as well as my husband, so we decided to try! Ingredients looks great, the quality of this brand is awesome, I hope this supplement will help as. The package came pretty fast, within 4 days. I wish the size would be bigger though.

Highly recommended for every person that want to protect his liver in order to maintain a healthy body weight, improving digestion ,and get better Energy . These capsules contain a synergy of pre and probiotics that are able to filter all toxins that would like to enter into the liver . The results for me has been a better Well-being, losing weight progressively and no more bloating, no more heavy sensation in your liver . Love this supplement from LifeExtension . I will continue to use it regularly 2-3 times a year for 2 months.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

My family is following minimal products because too many can cancel each other out. Normally, we take just digestive support products and a few other things. My elder grandfather has been dealing with inflammation in the belly, probably from some bad dairy for a while and while there was no actual liver issues stated from the Dr, this was like an experiment that worked! I think they had an easier time moving bowels too. Will write another review if they continue using this year.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

It's a very good quality and big help for your liver and gall and for your digestion system, too. It helps to microbiom in gut system, too. Easy to swallow, very comfortable package.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Great product and value for money.. been taking this for 2 weeks now and I can feel some bloating but I will continue taking it and will edit my review soon

Posted on May 4, 2022

It has no taste, the size of the pill is just right - easy to swallow. It really helpted not on my liver, but also digestion. I bought it for my self and a few times for my mom (she loves it).

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This is really effective at reducing elevated liver enzymes in NAFLD patients and where GGT and AST are increased on blood pathology suggesting liver trauma.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

It's a very good value for the money, because it helps to the gut system and the liver health, too. The qulity is the best I ever tried.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Been taking this for a month and i feel a great improvement. My face become less oily and i fell less bloated after eating. Already purchased some more and will continue using.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

This are very good and working probiotics to help with IBS and many other gut related conditions, works good for liver. Minimum is 2 months and 6 months is the best.