SK

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
Tastes good, easy to take

These lozenges are so small, they're a breeze to take. Benefits are hard to assess just yet, but there is good research that they are impactful so I'm looking forward to feeling the impacts. The package is way too big for these 30 small tablets though -- from a plastic waste perspective, I'd recommend that LifeExtension downsizes the bottle.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Probiotic that is clinically validated for throat health. Promotes throat comfort & health. Helps inhibit inflammation to support throat health. Delivers 2 billion colony-forming units in a once-daily formula.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I always have sore throat problem. there were good reviews for this product and decided to buy. hope will help me to boost up my immune and improve my throat condition.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Good to have on hand for any sore throats or stuffy noses, and would maybe even help with ear infections. Taste is very mild, and the tablet is on the smaller side. So easy to take.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This really helped with the problem of constantly having to clear my throat. I felt the effects after just one tablet. Tablet size is small and easy to take discreetly. No water needed as you just let the tablet dissolve in the mouth. Hope this comment benefits other people.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I’ve had tonsils problems since I was a child, it was causing me bad breath. This lozenges turned out to be super useful for me! I wish I knew about it earlier. It’s a great product!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

LifeExtension is quality manufacturer, albeit a little precey for me. Usually I go for mor affordable brands, but this one I tried and have nothing bad to say really..seems just fine.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Quality is good Package is safe a good antioxidant taste is ok ingredients is quite ok size is big potency is okey stomach feels good effect is great immunity is well mg is ok acidity okey benefits are increadeble dosage is good

5409871f-5e5a-4d83-8283-d1ef4a9b2411
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

i used to have sore throat and bought it when i start feeling unwell in my throat. I can feel some relief after taking this.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

i used it when i start feeling weird in my throat. the taste is good. i can feel instant relief. it's a bit expensive though.