SK

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Latest studies cited the importance of Vitamin D for covid management. I bought Life Extension Vit D because I am aware the brand is good and I expect their Vit D to be great too. For the quantity and size, it is affordable. Certainly a quality product and worth having in your home for emergency purposes.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Used this supplement to quickly and dramatically improve my vitamin D levels when I discovered I was deficient. Must be a quality product as the effect was very quick. At this dosage, you'll increase your marker in a matter of weeks, with no need to stay on this for more than a few months.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Great product. It’s hard to find this dosage for Vit D3 yet it’s the dose my Doctor recommended. So glad this quality product makes a variety of doses and iherb offers them. Plus, the price is great, the pills are super easy to swallow, and I can get them on auto-ship. It’s a win-win:)

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Good vitamin D. I take 1-2 capsules in the morning, depends on my immune system situation and always take it with vitamin K2 and magnesium. When your body absorbed high dose of Vitamin D, it uses your store of K2 and Magnesium as well. Recommend you to take Vit D in the morning with food, because it can cause a problem with sleep if you take it too late.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I like dosage . This dose helped me increase my body's stores of vitamin D. I consumed one bottle, then started using a lower dose of vitamin D. Package , size and quality is perfect.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great dosage for one tablet, even in a sunny country I am in the lower side of the scale while still taking vitamin D. I decided to try this brand this time as it is a quality brand.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I was well below the required vitamin D levels and this brought my level to the high side within 3 months. I've now lowered the dosage.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Great brand, been using it for a while and am really satisfied. Easy to swallow capsules, no aftertaste, bigger dosage so I don't have to take a handful of pills. Excellent price.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I like the name: Life Extension:) of course in health I hope. When I think I can't get the benefit of sun, I take this.