SK

• S
Posted on Jul 25, 2022
1,166
Best product ever!

I have been using this for YEARS!! I just use half of a box each time and mix it with boiling coffee. Really strong and at least a day old coffee is the best. Coffee is good if you want brown tones to be more prominent than the red tones, if not, then you should use water and heat while you wait. I leave it in for 45 minutes, under saran wrap, then rinse. I use a comb under the shower to help get the mixture out. Love this stuff...it seems to condition my hair and is super gentle on it (regular hair color causes breakage).

this natural hair color is excellent for people who do not like to dye their hair with chemical dyes. it doesn't dry the hair too much and the color is somehow good for dark hair in general, the coverage is excellent and the scent is pleasant. it didn't make my scalp sensitive and the composition looks very clean from what isee in the ingredients. excellent quality for the price. if you found my comment useful please hit the like button. thank you.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

To avoid the smell of this henna add 1/4 to 1/2 tsp of allspice. It calms the scent down nicely. I have used this brand for years!!! My gray hair drinks up the color in 20 minutes and I don’t get sores on my scalp no matter how long I leave on. I use 1/8 cup of apple cider vinegar along with the distilled water in the mixture so the grays absorb it better. They look like highlights compared to my darker hairs. Also I use this every 8-12weeks ,with other colors too, and it seems to last longer even if I shampoo every 3 days. Enjoy!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Light mountain makes the best hair henna i've ever used- honestly! The mixture blends with boiled water like a dream into a think yoghurty paste . leave it to cool for 5 min then tart applying it all over if you wish for an even colour spruce up/grey covergae! This colour was sarker on my dark blonde hair that i imnagined it would be so will choose the light brown next time. Still a lovely colour though. My hair appears so much healthier after using this- shinier and smoother.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I found that the medium brown was more like dark brown. I have been ordering the light brown ever since, which is like medium brown. I like this product because it's so much safer for you than color with chemicals. This is all botanicals! You have to keep in on your hair at least 2 hours before washing it off.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Perfect rich brown color. The powder is finely sifted unlike the rainbow brand which I felt was kinda sandy and left a lot of grit. This on the other hand is perfect. Plus it contains other herbs which are super good for hair.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I have used Light Mountain henna on and off for years. You get a lot of mixed henna powder for the package size and the quality has consistently been good. I use some essential oil to tone down the "hay scent" that natural plant dye has.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I used it quite some time ago and the only thing I remember is that my hair was so shiny and was looking so healthy.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Light Mountain did a good job blending the right balance of henna and indigo to create a brown shade without any noticeable red in it. It covers grey hairs well too.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The coverage is good. I left it on for about 3.5 hours. Be sure to cover every strand and massage the get them through