SK

Posted on Jan 16, 2022
Great for toddlers

My 3 years old girl loves it, we got it 2 hours ago and she doesn't want to stop playing with it. She applied all the makeup priducts on herself, of course, on me, and on her dolls. Now she keeps the routine all over... Yes, the nail polish peels off easily by itself, but I see it as an advantage. I totally recommend it.

c9ca6cc7-a448-4c4c-863f-174656b71f4f
13567db7-5735-4fee-be4a-841a4ca2f4e7
Posted on May 16, 2022

I love to use this and am very happy to have this product. very fast delivery. the scent, and best quality. This product is best for my family. The size is very nice. The age of the product is fresh. The packaging is best. good benefit for us. very gentle and not so sensitive

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I bought this for my daughter, she really like it. small package so was great size to put in the stockings. I like the quality of this product & its easy to use. I will buy it again. love that its made for kids so not too arch ingredients so their sensitive skin.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

great quality and pigmented. appropriate size to play with. the nail polish and lip gloss is pigmented make sure to watch young ones not to eat it.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

My daughter absolutely loved this treat! The frozen theme especially, but also the frozen themed kids nail polish, that isn’t too messy and didn’t stain her clothes, also easy to come off.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

It is of a good quality, suitable for kids. My daughter us obsessed with it and puts the makeup on every day. She is 4 years old ))

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I bought it for my daughter and she loves it so much. Package is very cute with make up for kids.

72594903-3539-4b90-b22b-87f5adfc222e
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

My friend kid likes it so much, a not bad idea as a small gift for kid who is big fan of Elsa and Anna from the Frozen. I didnt ask my frd for a product review but her kid looked happy about it

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Really nice set for girls. My daughter loves it. The polish is water solubLe. No strong or artificial smell which is good. The clips are okay