SK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I bought it to make rice water hair masks I haven’t tried it yet so all i can say is that its a bit smaller than what i anticipated its like the size of a rectangular make up bag but thats on me for not reading the measurements :)

d8484c45-d975-49c1-b87c-4219fa2a39d0
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

good quality rice I bought on promotion. it's not a very long type of grain compared to other basmati rice but it tastes very nice.

bafc78c2-e7eb-4a11-86d4-663073f8ad6f

I use almost every day. rice is main dishes in my country. so we ate every day that's why I was need to find high quality one . this brand made me satisfied enoughly

Posted on Jan 31, 2022
1,991

White basmati rice for those that like the clean white rice flavour. Cooks really well without any stickiness to the pot. very nice consistency and flavour.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

By far the best quality basmati rice i've ever taste ! I use it often for recipe and the size of the package is ideal ! No GMOs and California grown, can't have better ingredient in it.

Posted on May 17, 2022

The grains are short and easy to break. They lack the flavour and texture of real basmati. After just one rinse, the grains broke into tiny bits. When cooked, they have neither the aroma nor fluffiness associated with quality rice grains. Simply put, these grains are NOT real basmati. I have done a comparison between these fake "basmati grains with my Thai jasmine rice grains. On the left side of the first two photos are Thai jasmine rice grains, on the right are those poor quality fake "basmati" grains. As the photos clearly show, even Thai rice grains are longer. The third photo shows how those grains break after just one rinse. The price is outrageous for such a tiny bag of rice with no flavour and no aroma. This product is a huge rip off and waste of money. Unfortunately, once it's open, it cannot be returned. I find iherb's return policy a joke because it does not accept opened merchandise. How are you supposed to know if you are satisfied with a product without opening it first?

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Overall good product. It tastes good, good quality, the size is good, and the package is functional. As other reviewers have mentioned, the grain is shorter than basmati rice from other brands. I use it in many recipes, for example to accompany curries or fish soups.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Excellent quality product at a decent price. Will very likely purchase again.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Mildly aromatic and perfect. I cook mine in water for 18 minutes and steam it for another five and it’s always perfect.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Good flavor, the grains are a bit shorter than basmati I am used to but it still works well for my needs