SK

Based on 2,768 Ratings
1,952
Posted on Jan 11, 2023
Great serum

I love Mad Hippie products, and use a number of them. This serum comes in a handy size bottle with a dropper for easy application. Nice natural ingredients, and no irritation of my very sensitive skin. Ideally use as part of your night time routine (I apply this before my night time moisturizer), as Vitamin A can interact with sunlight if worn during the day.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

This is a great vitamin A serum. Your skin get clear the following day. I normally use this 3 days straight and stop. And after a week I use again 3 days straight and stop. It might not be the right way of using it, but it works for me. I am 63 years old by the way.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

i really like the scent and quality of this serum. the size is plenty enough for 2 months. and i use it for anti ageing benefit. the packaging size is plenty for 2 months. contains new improved vitamin a that is absorbed for your skin. it didnt make my skin sensitive nor did any peeling effect.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I have been using this for about a year now, 4 days a week (alternate with their glycolic acid the other days) and my skin looks great! This has a fresh clean scent and a little goes a long way. The cost is very competitive for the size of the product and the quality is top notch.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I’ve bought a few bottles of this serum and have been using it for some time and I can definitely recommend trying it because of all the natural ingredients and benefits. My skin looks very smooth and almost wrinkle-free, great anti-aging product. It’s very gentle on my skin and has a nice scent. It’s important to use it every night to see the results, of course. Top quality vegan serum!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have been usint is for only a few weeks now so cant say if it actually does anything but a can say it feels really nice on the skin. For someone with sensitive skin like me it's a very good product that dosn't leave any signs on the delicate facial skin.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Absolutely fell in love with this product. Can't imagine my skincare routine without it. You can really feel the benefits of the vitamin a but it is so gentle on the skin. I use this every night after cleansing and follow with the eye cream and face cream to moisturize.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Amazing serum! I used tretinoin for years and this works just as good or possibly better without drying out my skin. The morning after using this, I feel like I can see the improvement. I use every other night, and after it dries, I apply a moisturizer with a couple drops of Mad Hippie antioxidant oil.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I love this serum! BUT - I will be honest. At first, it did break out my skin around my chin. And the little breakouts that popped up were pretty ugly ones. Which was disappointing of course. However, this initial break out period only lasted about 2-3 days. Once that was over though - WOW. Not had a single break out after that. And my skin has had noticeable improvements. Much, much smoother, especially on the area in between my eyes. Much softer also. I can tell a huge difference. I'm glad I didn't stop using the first week - because I was tempted honestly - but after a few weeks of regular use at night the difference is amazing. I use this at night plus the Vitamin C serum during the day.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This product is super gentle and good for sensitive skin. It completely cleared up my acne issues. It feels light once absorbed. One bottle also lasts a long time. I really like the light scent of this product and the package is really cute. Great quality product composed of simple ingredients.