Page 1 - Reviews - Manuka Doctor, Overnight Mask with Manuka Honey, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
SK
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

great scent! havent tryied the product yet... but what's not to like with manuka honey?! will come back late to add more details after my use

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I bought this brand for first time in Scotland so I like this brand and this mask really work very well

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

soothing and refreshing. my skin is hydrated and glowing.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Nice on skin

Posted on May 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The usage is to apply it before going to bed and let it flow the next morning. When I washed it the next day, my skin became smooth. I thought the scent was the same honey scent as the serum in this series, but it was a relaxing lavender. The scent and the feeling of use were also good. This series is so good that I would like to continue using it.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked this mask, I apply it at night. In the morning, the face is fresh and rested. It helped a lot to cope with peeling and dryness from frost

Posted on May 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

The product is pleasant, delicate, fragrant and pleasant, pleasant to use. Believes that cleansed honey ingredients with medicinal properties will do their job for a long time.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

After using it at night, after washing my face on the second day, I found that my skin was much whiter, and it felt very moisturizing! recommend

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The mask is rather weak for the night, I applied it in the evening after all the stages of care, it is absorbed instantly and leaves a slightly velvety finish, I want more nourishment, I think it will be better for the summer.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Slightly lavender scent, easy to absorb, has moisturizing effect. Why is the price the same as the stock price 😑😑😑😑