Page 1 - Reviews - Manuka Doctor, Rejuvenating Mask with Manuka Honey, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
SK

Posted on May 27, 2022

I really like this mask, my skin looks younger and tighter, soft and bright

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Great value! Can see radiance on my face immediately after use.

Posted on May 4, 2022

wow! I am very pleased with the results

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Good smell & nice texture

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

useless product didn't improve anything sticky and feels bad.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Good

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

The entire Manuka doctor series is the best my skin has ever received. The mask has a non-greasy texture, is well chosen, does not leave a film. But it nourishes and fills the skin. The face immediately becomes full, young and radiant. The smell is light and unobtrusive. Excellent quality at a normal price. The packaging is glass, which also can not help but rejoice.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I liked the mask. Thick, odorless. Glass jar. Nourishes and moisturizes well. I hold for 20 minutes, then either remove with a damp disk or wash. .

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Personally, I think it's worth 3.5 stars. I have combination mature skin, dry and oily, and it was a bit tricky when I first applied it to the dry area, but I quickly adapted to it. After the first use, it felt moisturizing, but it didn't take long. Later, I didn't use it according to the instructions. I applied it a little thicker for 3 consecutive days, and then I felt that the skin was improved and softened. more appropriate.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

The product is pleasant, delicate, delicate and pleasant smell, convenient to use. Believes that cleansed honey ingredients with medicinal properties will do their job for a long time.