SK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 2, 2022
很好!

The characteristic of this fish oil is that it tastes very good and smells very attractive. In addition, many fish oils will have some bad reactions in the stomach after taking it. This fish oil does not.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Love this brand and the flavor is mild so you do you burp it up after taking it, it’s not to overwhelming or nauseating.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Pure ingredients, high concentration omega 3. Good taste with no fishy aroma. My doctor prescribed it when I was pregnant for a better brain development of the baby. And we are satisfied by the result :)

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

It's not bad, but not all ingredients are that good. I expected something better for this price. It's good that this bottle has both EPA and DHA, but the dosage is a bit low. I will try a different product next time.

Posted on Feb 24, 2021

Perfect Perfect this trusted brand of omega I like to use because of natural ingredients all omega resourced from natural ingredients I feel better already after 1 month of using them I was taking them daily size of the each vitamin easy to swallow I will order again as far r my age I need them

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

These are great quality fish oil capsules and very effective

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

It's great quality fish oil and very effective. These should be taken daily.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Minami fish oil capsules are of great quality and really mild. They should be taken daily for maximum benefits

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Excellent fish oil but probably not the cheapest. The taste is great and great for adhd symptoms.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

love it love it, the smell is not too strong