SK

TheRedWanderer
Posted on Sep 2, 2021
Estrogen-blocker

I researched and found out that Chrysin has potency in inhibition of the aromatase enzyme. Aromatization is the biochemical process in which aromatase catalyzes the conversion of testosterone into estradiol(estrogen). Thus if you are taking testosterone booster supplements, you might want to take them. Do take everything into considerations beforehand as there are no safety research done for chrysin supplements.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Was recommended chrysin by my doctor about 10 years ago for hormone balancing. I find it even more useful now that I’m working out 5x a week and lifting for more than just health.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

It's hard to tell if anything is working. I didn't take this for an immediate or overnight change. I heard this is great for supporting a healthy level of testosterone for men and battling estrogen so I will continue to take this for the next 2 months in conjunction with other things as well and see how I feel. I will update my review if I find noticeable results and changes.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

good quality, small size , help me daily with my diet and training . Give me energy for my work after a long day,. My test is up

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I'm taking this as part of my supplement cocktail and I've ordered this particulair brand a few times now. Easy to take capsules, product and packaging always of good quality!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This supplement is top quality and the exact ingredient I wanted. The dosage and size is great and not too powerful. I'm already noticing the benefit with my hormones.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This worked. I suffer with acne on my back but after taking this for a month and a half my acne cleared right up. I’ve tried everything; prescription junk otc stuff, nothing has ever helped. Good product! Hit the like button if this was helpful. Thanks.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This is a great product. It has kept my hormones in balance. Estrogen levels have dropped leaving me with no issues from the slightly elevated estrogen levels I had before when my blood work was ran.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

The sale went very smoothly and the goods were delivered surprisingly quickly. I recommend the shop! The price was attractive. I will definitely use it myself many times.