SK

Posted on Apr 3, 2022
Nice!

I'm not a cinnamon lover but I like to try new protein flavours and I liked this one. It's also better than the other plant-based protein which I really can't enjoy their taste. I also like that it's soy-free. The price and size are convenient imo.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Tastes good, dissolves to water quickly. Great to have after every workout, and it having plant-based protein sources other than soy is great for variety on a vegan diet.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

These have a weird after taste in my opinion and I couldn't tolerate it but my mom likes it so I'm giving it 3 stars.

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

Vegan, tried 3 of MRMs products, can honestly say i dont feel the need to try a different brand. they disclose heavy metals, taste awesome, really light, and easily digestible - i prefer it with soymilk. chocolate mocha and vanilla are awesome, so is the cinnamon bun a bit too complex taste for me, but its nice to switch up falvors.

Posted on Oct 25, 2020

I've had Vanilla, MochaChocolate and now Cinnamon Buns... For a Plant Protein Powder this brand so far taste the best i had.. MochaChocolate is the best flavor strongly recommended it. The rest is nice. Cinnamon Bun is a mild flavor pleasant to drink doesn't taste much of Cinnamon but tasty like cake like. my favorite flavor so far! worst I had was vanilla try this Cinnamon buns instead of vanilla

Posted on May 8, 2022

MRM veggie elite is the best bang for buck vegan protein. But you better like cinnamon for this one! Mixes ok in just water.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I highly recommend this brand for vegan protein. Love the flavour, big fan of cinnamon, will purchase it again.

Posted on May 12, 2021

I have tried so many vegan proteins along the way after switching from whey (gave me acne) and this is by far the best tasting and best priced one!! Great quality and super high protein with 24g per serving. Love This!

Posted on Jan 16, 2021

I keep reordering this protein, I find it tastes amazing in my veggie smoothies to cover the veggie taste :) price is good for the amount